random chat thread

Pretty dead...

wicked-eve_PrettyDeadAmerican.jpg

well... i was thinking that Argentina was a serious candidate for the world cup

but germany fucked up their asses till' dead and beyond!!! 4 - 0!!!

your thoughts about the fucking cup??? who's gonna win??

Germany all the way, although Netherlands could pull something.

also, has anyone been watching/following UFC 116 this weekend? Lesnar won with a sub during 2nd round after being OWNED by Carwin the entire first round. Lesnar has a steel jaw, against a ''common'' heavyweight opponent Carwin would have won by KO/TKO during the first round, hands up.

Leben vs Akayima was also awesome, so was Bonnar vs K-Sos.

But UFC 117 is gonna rock even more

Am I the only one who thinks the world cup is horribly boring?

Supernova said:
also, has anyone been watching/following UFC 116 this weekend?

Haven't seen it yet, but UFC 115 was awesome. Poor Chuck. :p

Everytime maradona was shown, everyone at the public viewing was like "AAAWWW!!"

hahahahahaha true!

Am I the only one who thinks the world cup is horribly boring?

true again... too much money, nice boys playing football and no fucking balls

but i have to see the whole fucking show :Smokin:

even when i want Uruguay as the winners... the real ones are Germany or the Netherlands

I think Germany will take it, but Netherlands may have somehting to say about that...

Dib - nice boys playing football and no fucking balls... Have to wonder what will happen to them should they ever play real contact sport...

football is boring. but not when germany plays;-) that football matches against england and argentina were really interesting and fun to watch. but now they lost against spain. :(

nuclear blast says hypocrisy is going to tour south america as headliner in september/october.

It seems that after cold winter comes hot summer. Temperatures have been between +23°C and 27°C for over a week now and +30 °C or more is possibility next week. Unfortunately no sign of thunderstorms just yet. Couple of nights ago there was a small thunder"storm" here but it ended quickly. Eastern parts of the country seems to get a lot more thunder. But if this heatwave continues for several days or even weeks it's bound to end with a bang. My car feels like a sauna when it's under the sun all day long.