random chat thread

hahaha no, no copyrights thing... it was only a joke, when i read his post i was like "oh man its an honour for me blah blah blah..." i acted like a groupie hahaha

Oh, now it's clear!
Yeah, some people don't like when other behaviour themselfs with them in such way.
When I talk with someone famous I usually ask him something about band, music etc... Showing them how I am inspired or something like that usually push them off.

l_1ecc1f01df7c48b88ca63b24b4c93012.jpg

Im SO attending Quebec's gig :heh:

Really, there is so much quality on this flyer, incredible

pure brutal technical death metal goodness

Suffocation is the tightest band Ive ever seen live, WAY BETTER than Hypocrisy. Somehow Peter and crew manage to be sloppy sometimes.
The faceless Ive seen em once and I thought they were pretty cool.

other bands I have never seen but I all love em so beer + lack of objectivity should get the job done

heheh, its quite good, really
but no, its not as good as 1000 suns

in fact it was nearly impossible for Ken and crew to top that.

1000 suns is both a dark blessing and a vile curse for Abigail

Will have to take ur word for that until I get the album. But yeah...1000 suns will be hard to top. Don't often get goosebumps when listening to music and 1000 suns was one of those albums.
Got their Phantom shirt in a store here and thought it was perhaps a 'fake'. Was pleasantly surprised to see it in their list of products on 3rd degree :D

Four nuns are standing in line to get into heaven.
St. Paul says to the the first one, "Have you ever touched a penis before." The nun says "Yeah, with my finger." St. Paul says, "Dip your finger in the holy water before you enter."
The second one says, "With my hand." And she has to dip her whole hand in.
The third one's about to answer, but the fourth one pushes her out of the way and shouts, "IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO GARGLE THAT WATER AFTER SHE'S STUCK HER ASS IN IT, YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!"

WOA was very great! Except the pain in my back wich was very not great... I had to bail at Slayer, cuz I just couldn't stand up anymore, I had to go sit/lay down... nevertheless had a good time as always at W:O:A!

I saw:
Dew-Scented: Not really my thing...
Ektomorf: Couldn't really convince me live
Despised Icon: dito
Job for a Cowboy, I discovered them last year @ WOA, but this year was not so good, don't know why to be sure ?!?

Some + bands:
Hackneyed: really need to listen more of them!
Delain: my girlfriend likes them, but they give a very good show and the music is live a bit heavier than on CD.
Immortal: First time live, very awesome!
Cannibal Corpse: Dito! Mr. cuntgrinder had a good time, making jokes all the time. Master headbanger of all time!
Orcus o Dis ( MB Mexico ), very nice sound, worth discovering more of them!
Unleashed: first live show, DAMN those guys are good!! Really need to put on some records of them more often!

And offcourse the highlights: Arch Enemy, Slayer and with no doubt nr. 1 of the festival: Fear Factory!! Even though they had some minor mistakes the gig was awesome, good sound and Burton C. Bell's throat was in good condition as is always has been for the last few years I can remember.

I remember a show in 2006 I think, where they played a full 1,5 hour set and at the end came 1 microphone on stage and Burton sang Timelessness, FLAWLESS!! Goosebumps all around!

Any you? I like to read other experiences!

Überlate response, but eh:
I saw some of the same bands; Cannibal Corpse (much better than the last CC gig I was at), Immortal, Arch Enemy, Slayer, Hackneyed and some of Despised Icon, but my back was killing me, and we were all too tired to stand up :p Annnd I saw Ihsahn and Alice Cooper (very lolworthy) and probably a bunch of others I've forgotten about.

I also saw Rotting Christ, and they were AMAZING (might have had something do to with how drunk I was, but still... great gig)
And I completely lost track of time when Lock Up and Unleashed played... Did get to see a bit of Unleashed though. Wanted to see Amorphis too, but they played ridiculously early, so I couldn't be arsed.

for me now Hypocrisy is the side proyect of Peter... and agree with you Simon, just ONE album for Pain this time please!

this sucks... Hypocrisy didnt come here this time :(