Random Photo Thread

Just testing out my new camera.

maxmoose.jpg

Your camera looks good Tom. Clarity's good, doesn't blur or pixelate at that setting.

Incidentally, I just ran across this image of me:

badeyemate.jpg

That was after I split my eyelid open playing football. We started with two hand touch then decided to do full tackle without pads (the real way to play!). At one point my head went down to lower my center of gravity (as i'm taller than the guy going at me) and his head went up. Apparently before this pic was taken you could see the white of my eyes through the split. Swelling went down about 45 days later. Keep in mind this was only two months after I split my knee open so deep you could see bone. This year's been quite unlucky.

Yeah that is spectacular! West coast is the best coast.

"unlike" I don't know about that guys... but those are beautiful photos (I've said it again haha) :dopey:

Sort of related to this thread... I think I am upgrading my camera. OH SO MUCH money, but worth it I think.

Show us up!!!
Pics from my latest camping trip to Patricks Point.

163.jpg

166.jpg

203.jpg

207.jpg

Awesome shit man, that place looks really awesome. I'd have a heyday out there with my camera. Probably wouldn't even get any actual camping done :D

That last picture really sends your post off on a good note :kickass:

I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed last Friday (google it), lots of photos of sexy, sexy cars were taken. There was also a display from the Red Arrows, but for now I'll just post the two "arty" pics that I'm most pleased with.

chevvycopy.jpg

RedArrows1copy.jpg

Aye I'm a Swabey, some north germanic viking tribe descent or something.

I like the one with the planes, myself.

Good shit Swabs. Use this thread more often please!

Nothing great. Took these with my cellphone of a storm that went by last week.

Caught what appears to be a small funnel cloud. It went down then back up again really quick, kind of like my emotions. *snickers*
0704091902.jpg

0626092009.jpg

There are a bunch of these weird faces outside of Qwest Field now. I have no idea why, and they don't really seem to fit in with the rest of "decor" of the stadium. I love how creepy this one is, though.

3724461416_55d4bde054_b.jpg

I should go to another Mariners game. As long as they aren't playing a fucking California team. I always seem to catch them against the Athletics, the Dodgers, or the Angels. And we always lose to those fucking californians.

edit: no offense to those of you from California. Just tell your old people to stop moving up here and tell your baseball teams to suck more please.

while I'm at it, east coasters - tell the Yankees they had their century in the sun, let someone else have a huge salary cap and massive amounts of pennants