Random Photo Thread

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that Photoshopping is basically part of the entire Photography process these days.

Sucks doesn't it :(

I'm just too amateur at this point to know how to get those really vibrant colors with my camera. I have only been shooting for about 2 months and I am still learning. Steph Cabral has been really helpful in giving me some tips. Shes great at what she does!!

My first set of "live band" shots

http://picasaweb.google.com/jcohenlv/Babilos?feat=directlink

Camera is a Olympus with a 44mm lens. i need to get some more. Only goes up to ISO 1600 so getting shots in the dark with the default lens is a bit rough. They get so grainy :( But what can I say I only spend $400 on it with the lens and 2 16gb cards.

Eventually i would like to get a nice Cannon, but this is a great starter camera.

Sucks doesn't it :(
I don't think so. Photoshop is tons of fun. You can take amazing pics with a good camera and Photoshop will just make them better. To me, it's allllll part of the creative process of working towards a finished product (photograph).

That said, I don't think it's a good idea to use Photoshop as a crutch, but I definitely consider what the software can do for my photographs as I'm out in the field taking them.

Oh, that's what I was meaning when I said it sucks, You can take an amateur photog like myself and turn shit into something decent. I have always been big on photography, but something I never got into till recently. Blame Ansel Adams, and Neil Zlozower (sp?)....lol

Lower resolution to reduce noise :(

john01.jpg

chouse01.jpg