Random Photo Thread

Whoops, forgot the giant robot thing as seen from the train. Quite random day, indeed.
25312_431647288997_743498997_5406525_5960820_n.jpg

Whoa that thing's awesome!! And that shit trail over the water is totally rad too! I would rock the hell out of the place all the time!

I've taken a pic similar to this recently, but I was never that happy with it. I wanted a better sky and background and better angle. This one's not perfect, (I really want one with the mountain peaks poking through the clouds), but I like it a lot.

orangeneedle01.jpg

And Jack :)

jackzzz01.jpg

I've never been a fan of these terrier breeds or whatever they are, they're too small for me. And they always look old, no matter what their age is.

I guarantee that you'd fall in love with that dog 30 seconds after meeting him :)

That said, he's my parent's dog and I don't think I'd ever get a Schnauzer for myself either :lol:

Went to Otter Falls today. 10 mile hike roundtrip, basically flat the whole way, except a short, steep scramble at the end to get up to the falls. We did some off trail adventuring and found a realllly awesome cliff face with some huge rocks going up a ways beyond the the tops of the trees. We hoofed up that shit and it was insanely hotter up there than down in the trails. We were sweating instantly and it actually surprised us quite a bit. The pics are unremarkable however, and don't do the cliff or scramble up justice at all.

We stopped at a spot by the river to do a puff and drink our beers (we always each bring a 22oz bottle of good beer for a chill/drinkin session whenever we find the "right spot for it") about a mile in.

taylorriver01.jpg

This is Otter Falls. These pics do not do any justice whatsoever to how tall that granite face is. It's ridiculous. I'd seen pics online before but it really blew me away in person! I don't wanna speculate a number of feet tall it is, but those trees are all full size Douglas Firs, which aren't known for being short.

otterfalls-fall01.jpg

otterfalls-fall02.jpg

I tried soooo hard to get the falls and the dead tree in the shot and this was the best I could do haha. This one might be the best angle for seeing how tall the falls really are.

otterfalls-fall03.jpg

Couldn't pass up this opportunity :)

of-splash01.jpg

Fun times!

You and your damn ISO3200.
LOL what? I never set my ISO that high on this hike.

edit: maybe I did on the very last one... I recall it was pretty dark by then. We were a good couple hours into our walk back when I took that one.

LOL what? I never set my ISO that high on this hike.

edit: maybe I did on the very last one... I recall it was pretty dark by then. We were a good couple hours into our walk back when I took that one.

Yea, I based it off of the last one because that was the only picture that gave me the properties.

I'm just giving you a hard time.....I'm just jealous that my model doesn't go past ISO1600.

Yea, I based it off of the last one because that was the only picture that gave me the properties.

I'm just giving you a hard time.....I'm just jealous that my model doesn't go past ISO1600.
Yeah for some reason I couldn't "Save for web" with that file. I HATE HATE HATE having my meta data available because I know people out there are looking at it.