Random picture thread

tounge.jpg

See my sig;)
It's of Pripiat or ("Pripjat" or "Pripyat"), a town founded in 1970 and built for the purpose of housing the people who worked at the nearby Chernobyl nuclear power plant, and their families.
Ever since its evacuation following the disaster in '86, Pripyat has been a completely abandoned town.
I've read some stuff on Pripyat and seen quite some pics -and must say I find it all very fascinating in a creepy-ass way!!!

Note: The site that had initially spawned my interest in the subject -the photo diary by Elena aka kiddofspeed- apparently is a fake! Turns out the woman has made up plenty of stories. However, her photos are good! :)

They're fake? I heard about that Wargear stuff she was doing, like digging for mines and bombs in ancient battlefields.. that seemed a little over the top.. but I found her Chernobyl photo series very interesting, nonetheless

He's a Jehova's Witness.. I guess he uses the tongue to open locks and stuff..

I can see him stand in doorways, in one hand a bible, in the other a chain, the hair all messy, the eyes staring wild while he shouts:

REPENT!! REPENT SINNERS! LISTEN TO CHILDREN OF BODOM AND REPENT YOUR SINS!!! AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!