Random picture thread

Seph:
Steve, You're quite handsome yourself man.
Your mother just sent me this picture of you:

bailarino.jpg

"Oh he makes the cutest face when I tell him there's lima beans for dinner" she says.
: D

"Catholics and other christians are against abortions, and their against homosexuals. . . . . .

. . . .

. . .

well who has less abortions then homosexuals. Leave these fucking people alone for christs sake"

"OK, heres what we do with Afganistan. We have to use the most powerful weapon we have. In this case, chemical warfare of a type never used before. The Flatualant Airborne Response Team. F-A-R-T, FART. Now, what ya do, is you get about 50,000 of these overweight NFL football (American football) fans. We'll start with a nucleus of Giants and Jets fans, then maybe some Bills and Eagles fans, and if neccesary, some fans who root for the teams in the NFC central; Packers fans; guys who eat a lot of bratwurst. And they all have to weigh over 200 pounds. Now, ya get all these guys together, and for 30 days you feed them nothing but cheese, cabbage, and beer. For many of these men this will not be a new diet. For 30 days thats all they get. Then you drop them into Afganistan, and then you send in 3-man FART squads into every cave and tunnel and nook and cranny in Afganistan. And ya Smoke 'em out."

:lol::lol::lol: i love George Carlin