Random recommendation THEARD

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Just don't call it witch-house. This to too good for that particularly shitty and stupidly-named "genre." Godamighty this rules.....

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon, man...

RiA: I think he/they just have a 5-track EP out now. The other songs are worthy, but not as good as "Regret". Also dig this one.

Another witch house group that has its moments is Salem.

I've also heard that there's some band called Demdike Snare who just released a triple-album that's supposedly the zenith of the genre, but I haven't heard it yet so can't comment. But, like BA, they're probably just thrown in with the others for the usual genre purposes, unlike *real* witch house artists, many of whom sound exactly the same...

What album is this from? I have 2 of their albums but I never listen for some reason

This sounds less in your face than what I have, which I'd be into I think

A Sun That Never Sets, an unearthly album by all respects, buy or die material mate. If this album were the earth, I'd stick my dick in the ground.

Been listening to these guys for a number of years. They make pretty math-y rock and are sometimes downright strange. I'm sure some of you will have harsh criticisms or complaints but eh, I think there's at least one or two of you that may be on board with them.

Anekdoten above is pretty cool.

Literally LOL'ed when I heard the over enthusiastic "drumming" in the BM band Jerry posted.