Randomness

I reckon a better plot for a dodgy thriller would someone on their death bed who contacts a complete stranger via email, offers to cut them into a grossly excessive personal fortune in exchange for your personal details. Of course the crucial plot twist at the end would be that the supposed dying Nigerian millionaire would turn out to be Ray Adler who then uses those details to steal the victim's identiy (who happens to be John Arch) and takes over the world with his Care Bear army.

I reckon a better plot for a dodgy thriller would someone on their death bed who contacts a complete stranger via email, offers to cut them into a grossly excessive personal fortune in exchange for your personal details. Of course the crucial plot twist at the end would be that the supposed dying Nigerian millionaire would turn out to be Ray Adler who then uses those details to steal the victim's identiy (who happens to be John Arch) and takes over the world with his Care Bear army.

Make that into a movie Ferret now!

I don't get it. Who's Ray Adler? Is he related to Steven Adler from Guns and Roses?

Nay, no relation to Steven though he DOES have a brother Alan Adler who played Hawkeye in M*A*S*H*. I know it's a very similar show to Guns N' Roses so a perfectly understandable mistake to make.

ray01.jpg

raylove.jpg

Guts or Balls... There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you still cleaning, or are you flying off somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

This should clear up any confusion on the definitions.
Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.