Randomness

From what I can figure this really is free without catches!

ReString-NSW.gif

Get on it Stormy! :lol:

The following at the phone numbers for the various Billy Hydes stores in Sydney if you want to make a booking:

Camperdown: 02 9557 7500
Parramatta: 02 9689 2438
Mona Vale: 02 9986 0589
Surry Hills: 02 9211 1700

Note: Surry Hills is offering snare re-heads only.

LOL ya funny bastard. My brother showed me how to string a guitar ages ago, so id still have some idea. My problem would be tuning the fucker.

An email i got from LUCA TURILLI, guitarist of Rhapsody and Luca Turilli (I dont know how i got the email, i must have been part of some power metal mailing list or something)

"Hi, this is Luca from Rhapsody of Fire...‏
From: Luca Turilli (lucaturilli@neoclassicalrevelation.com)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Tuesday, 2 September 2008 11:44:37 PM
To: world_championship_wrestling@hotmail.com

Hi my friends,

This is Luca Turilli from Rhapsody of Fire. (Yes, it’s
really me) :)

I’m writing to you about an exciting new opportunity.
Would you like to be able to play guitar like me? Do
you want me to personally teach you to become the
ultimate ‘Neoclassical Guitar Maestro’?

I welcome you to join LUCA TURILLI’S NEOCLASSICAL
REVELATION, the new Online Guitar Course created by me
for those who want to learn all the secrets behind my
neoclassical style of guitar playing.

As you can imagine, I can only teach a limited number
of students. So don’t waste time, come to my new
website now www.neoclassicalrevelation.com

See you soon,

Luca

P.S. Feel free to forward this message to your
guitar playing friends.

www.neoclassicalrevelation.com"

STORMSTER'S COMMENTS: Now, I like Luca Turilli and his music, but farken hell, after reading his email and checking out the website, he seems like he's totally into himself. Guess what? After successdully passing a certain number of lessons in his online course, you get a special gift! An autographed photo of him! Fuck me!

"As you can imagine, I can only teach a limited number of students.
Naturally, seeing as how posting things on a web site is so intensively one-on-one... :Smug:

Luca Turilli said:
P.S. Feel free to forward this message to your
guitar playing friends.
I would but I don't want my friends disappointed when they get excited about this only to realise the 'limited number of students' has already been filled.

This is apparently 15 years old but still amusing enough... Mark "Jacko" Jackson vs Mal Meninga in a charity boxing match:

I found that by accident when looking for a video of the match where Edwards smashed Hopoate. I can still only find shitty phone-quality footage of that match. Anyone know where a decent one can be found?

Also, best boxing moment ever:

3:15 minutes into it... :kickass: gold!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mal V Jacko match cant be more then five years old let alone 15 I remember watching it on tv also it says on the stat sheet they are in their 40's.
Haha Mudine

Makes sense... I just saw it was from 1993 and didn't give it a second thought.

Random thought: with a name like Björk Guðmundsdóttir it's no bloody wonder she dropped her surname when going solo.

^^^ THAT IS FUCKED! I'd fucking riot, thats complete bullshit! If you're scared of whatever the fuck it is the venue/promoter/whoever was scared of, why the fuck make it all ages. If i were 16 and it were maiden or blind guardian, I would have made the 700km trek just like some of those people did. Thats fucked.