Rank The Albums - Results!

wwallinga

Working on #3
Jan 26, 2004
NH/ME Border
I never understand why people ask everyone to post their favorite album/song whatever. Those threads are so boring to read. So, here are the results from the last "fave" thread.

There were 34 responses to the "Rank The Albums" thread. (34 responses where people listed all 7 albums...) Here are the results:

1) My Arms, Your Hearse (Average Ranking 2.65)
2) Still Life (2.88)
3) Blackwater Park (3.35)
4) Deliverance (4.35)
5) Morningrise (4.47)
6) Orchid (4.79)
7) Damnation (5.32)

Well, being married, I tend not to focus on girls. I know who I'm screwing at the end of the day...

By the way - why is it assumed that if someone is good with numbers or takes the time to analyze something quantitatively that they are unable to attract the opposite sex? Do idiots get laid more? Do people who spend time finding pictures of fat kids for their signature lines get laid more? Maybe...

Sorry about typing Deliverance twice - I meant Damnation in the 7 spot.

Yeah, I am bored. I'm a math teacher, and it's summer vacation. Plus I just thought it might be nice to see the results tallied instead of reading 30+ lists.

Sure, I could have put it on the end of the other thread, but I'm a dirty, greedy, spotlight-hungry American. Deal with it.

Wow. This board is such a big pile of ****.

I really like the fact that you did that. It was very interesting to see the results. Ignore those morons :eek:

That fat kid rules. and so does his blue lunchbox.

WWalin.. I'm glad you did that also. It all makes sense now... math teacher, married, american.. I'm just surprised that MAYH wasn't number 1.

(BTW - I'm married & American also :cool: )

I've been viewing this forum for over awhile and have just recently started posting, and i've realized in almost every post i've read there was always someone saying "this bored is shit". Don't complain, no one is forcing you to keep comming to this forum.

wwallinga said:
I never understand why people ask everyone to post their favorite album/song whatever. Those threads are so boring to read. So, here are the results from the last "fave" thread.

There were 34 responses to the "Rank The Albums" thread. (34 responses where people listed all 7 albums...) Here are the results:

1) My Arms, Your Hearse (Average Ranking 2.65)
2) Still Life (2.88)
3) Blackwater Park (3.35)
4) Deliverance (4.35)
5) Morningrise (4.47)
6) Orchid (4.79)
7) Damnation (5.32)

I AGREE WITH MY ARMS YOUR HEARSE BEING FIRST BUT I THINK DELIVERANCE SHOULD BE LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACKWATER PARK IS OK.

and i've realized in almost every post i've read there was always someone saying "this bored is shit".

Because it is mister ''how the hell do I spell board correctly'' . But it's unfortunately the biggest Opeth board and thus a must for any Opeth fan.