Rank the Judas Priest studio albums

Stormwatch said:
Yes, of course. One of them is actually called "Unleashed In The East". You, being an expert on everything will know that?
I'll have to try and find this "Priest In The East" album you like so much.

Don't be a retard. The Japanese full version is entitled "Priest In The East." In fact, that's what it's commonly referred to as.

I've put off posting on this because with Priest being in the top three of my all time favorite metal bands of all genre's combined, it just seems like this is an impossible list to compose. They are all excellent in their own way. But what the hell, I'll give it a try:
Screaming For Vengeance
Killing Machine
Stained Class
Rocka Rolla
Defenders Of The Faith
Sad Wings of Destiny
Sin After Sin
British Steel
Point of Entry
Painkiller
Demolition
Ram It Down
Turbo
Jugulator

I still haven't been able to fully integrate Angel Of Retribution into the list yet even though I've listened to it a bunch of times. Guess I'm going to have to spin it a few more times before it completely becomes a full fledged member of the Priest family of albums.

Also I've decided to keep the live albums separate (just doesn't seem appropriate mixing them with the studio albums):
Priest in the East
Live in London
Priest Live
98 Live Meltdown

Jean-Pierre said:
Don't be a retard. The Japanese full version is entitled "Priest In The East." In fact, that's what it's commonly referred to as.

Oh, SOOOO sorry. I don't know much about obscure Japanese records, because I'm not fucking Japanese, or a twat like you. In fact, I've never heard "Unleashed In the East "called Priest In THe East, despite reading metal magazines for about 15 years.
So fuck you, you French named arse.

Stormwatch said:
Oh, SOOOO sorry. I don't know much about obscure Japanese records, because I'm not fucking Japanese, or a twat like you. In fact, I've never heard "Unleashed In the East "called Priest In THe East, despite reading metal magazines for about 15 years.
So fuck you, you French named arse.

Holy shit.

GoD, don't we have a label that we put on the profiles of members that are....handicapped?

UNLEASHED IN THE EAST (LIVE)
September 1979, CBS 83852
21411.jpg

UNLEASHED IN THE EAST (LIVE) TRACK LISTING
1. Exciter
2. Running Wild
3. Sinner
4. The Ripper
5. Green Manalishi
6. Diamonds And Rust
7. Victim Of Changes
8. Genocide
9. Tyrant

PRIEST IN THE EAST (LIVE)
1979, Epic 25.3P-145~6 (Japanese release)
21412.jpg

PRIEST IN THE EAST (LIVE) TRACK LISTING
1. Exciter
2. Running Wild
3. Sinner
4. The Ripper
5. The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown)
6. Diamonds And Rust
7. Victim Of Changes
8. Genocide
9. Tyrant
10. Rock Forever
11. Delivering The Goods
12. Hell Bent For Leather
13. Starbreaker

1) Defenders Of The Faith
The definitive Priest sound, good in every way.

2) Stained Class
Priest sound developing well, nice mix of SAS and mature sound.

3) Killing Machine
4) British Steel
5) Sad Wings Of Destiny
6) Sin After Sin
7) Rocka Rolla
8) Screaming For Vengeance
9) Painkiller
10) Jugulator
11) Point Of Entry
12) Turbo
13) Ram It Down
14) Demolition

* it's too early to rank Priest's new album but from what i've heard it ranks easily in the top 5 showing a fine blend of old Priest and new Priest which is extremely heavy and features excellent musicianship.

1. Painkiller
2. Unleashed In the East
3. Stained Class
4. Defenders of the Faith
5. Sad Wins of Destiny
6. Sin After Sin
7. Angel of Retribution
8. Screaming For Vengeance
9. Killing Machine
10. British Steel
12. Ram It Down....it's a sham casue the title track is so damn good...the rest is just weak

thats's all i've got

1. Stained Class
2. Screaming For Vengeance
3. Defenders Of The Faith
4. Sad Wings Of Destiny
5. Painkiller
6. Hell Bent For Leather
7. Sin After Sin
8. Angel Of Retribution
9. British Steel
10. Ram It Down
11. Point Of Entry
12. Jugulator
13. Turbo
14. Rocka Rolla
15. Demolition

Sad Wings of Destiny is easily their finest work to date, followed closely by Stained Class. I've always fancied Painkiller to be just a tad overappreciated, but that's me.

definatly stained class Cynical i could not aggreee more this album i the best its the heaviest