"Rant about..."-Thread

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
I don´t know why it´s not yet existing, but I really do feel the urge to create this one now...

So please, no names to be mentioned, no extremly bad words...just state what really is bugging you :)Puke: :cry: :erk:)...

Okay, first post is sth by me surprise surprise...

okay, wanting financial aid for studying from the state is more a fight with millions of pages of forms which language one can NOT understand even when it is the native one. I am freaking out soon -.-

OK, my turn

So a few years ago I got this box of pens from my mother-in-law. There are 7 pens, one for each day of the week and they have a body made of plastic. The pens have some metal at the two ends. Now since I didn't use them in time, the ink dried out. Being the environment minded person that I am, I did not simply toss them (remember they are from my mother-in-law) but I simply replaced all the ink cartriges. I am using Parker GEL cartriges.

Well, it turns out that the plastic used to make the pens in rather transparent. It has some colour, but it's fairly transparent. And now I see the ink cartriges right through the pens. It's just not a pretty sight!! I mean, make the plastic less transparent for God's sake!!! It's just . . . beyond my understanding how people can't just make one good pen that properly covers the marking on the ink cartrige!

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

time passed by too fast today. and i still have no clue how to convince someone about my plans for Jyväskylä. and the fact is: time is playing against me and winning.

plus, my internet is slow as hell, pages take AGES to load *sighs*

...why the hell can´t photoshop simply decide on which pics are good and which not, edit those all on itself and then copyright them?
I am SO sick and tired of all this *sighs*

Fistly - why the hell can´t my room tidy itself up on its own?

And for why the hell did they have to do the interview yesterday in the tourbus whilst I had to go on crutches because of my foot? no explaination of pain would describe how painful that was -.-

I've just gotten a huge new project at work. My little drum building hobby I was just getting into is now again going to the back burner.

cheers,

Why the hell am I unable to leave festivals and parties before something happens and spoils my mood? -.- I really dislike that :/

I am SO sick and tired to run to the doc twice a week just to get my bandage changed. warghs.

So it's late summer here . . . or midsummer . . . whatever it is, the japanese beetles are out. For those who don't know them, they are like this:

and they eat everything green . . . if there were here, they'd probably eat Cari's signature too. Larvae are in the ground eating roots. The adults eat . . everything . . . plants, vegetables, trees . . . . . I HATE THEM. They are constantly eating our english roses, who are just recovering from mold (caused by high humidity) and aphid attacks.

cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate that fact that even though I am just gonna go to my friend´s place that is 30min away, I will have to get through 4 road construction work places. I mean wtf? -.-´

i have to get this thread back to life...NOW.

seriously, i feel like i am living for marketing, marketing proposals, marketing plans, projects proposals, project plans and background researches.
i even started to dream about marketing plans.
seriously, what is going on, i cant stand it anymore.

Cari Marketing Consultants, Inc. - "We stand up and fight for our clients (*"

Seriously, embrace your addictions!

cheers,

*) disclaimer: "stand up" is a figure of speech and we give ourselves the option to conduct business sitting down, laying down, or otherwise using devices assisting in body posture; "fight" is a figure of speech and does not include use of physical force and/or weapons, whether in a duel, aggressive, or defensive circumstances, or in otherwise unlawful acts.