Rap or Nu Metal?

Rap or Nu Metal?

• Rap

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Nu Metal

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
Rap, definately. I like rap and I couldnt care less what other people say. I like metal, rap, hardcore/punk. Yea, the "famous" rappers I like are Eminem, Jay-Z.

Im more into the underground stuff tho, shit like gang starr, black star, company flow, ras kass, Antipop Consortium, Common, Del Tha Funky Homosapien etc.
In other words, mc:s who dont talk about only money, bitchez etc but actually has interesting ideas and stuff to say.

Im so tired of everyone sterotyping rap and hiphop music cuz all they hear is prolly stuff on MTV like Dr Dre and Eminem and therefore rule out all rap/hiphop as bad. Funny thing is they talk when they have no clue, and try to be cool and really "metal" by being close-minded dicks.

Oh, I also like Linkin Park, some Slipknot songs, Darkthrone, COB, Eminem.

I already hear people going "fuckin looser". And as I said, I dont care ;) I listen to whatever I happen to like and I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF IT HAPPENS TO BE A "NU-METAL" BAND which Im not "supposed" to like.

Have a nice day listen to whatever you want to.

Ok so you wanna know about numetal, this is takin from Ultimatemetal site which I wrote on Dec 26.

Whats wrong with you fucks? "oh I dont think nu-metal is all that bad, I actually kinda like it" You stupid fucks, why and how could you like that shit, shit. I turn on the radio and hear all this shit music, ass music, and more shit music, what the hell is going on. Im about to fucking snap. I feel like cutting my ears off and sticking sharp sticks up there so I cant be fed all of this shitty music. And I dont wanna hear some ass saying "oh Darth calm down nu-metal is great, you should enjoy it and play with yourself while you listen to Linkin Park (I wouldnt mind taking my katana and killing those fucks) and you just respect the music and just.....aaaaahhhhhh fuck!!

Fuck yeah I rule. and numetal can eat my shit!!!
Give me death metal, black metal, power metal, and or heavy metal.....or just give me DEATH!!

cant stand this shit music on the radio, tv, fucking chatrooms with kids having Slipknot9877 as a fucking screen name. fuck that dumbass kid and fuck every single person he knows, all his family members, pets, and friends. they can all die in a pit of fire. And fuck everyone that doesnt agree with me. HAHAHAHAHAHA I fucking rule this shitty planet I RULE HAHAHAHA

Fart tasting soda for everyone!

some of you peeps need to calm down

gaz:agreed!

i just cant believe the ignorance of some of you that say rap has no skill.i dont listen to it..but you ever heard jurassic 5?tell me there's no skill in that..

Don't like either form of music, but I'd probably choose Rap, since I fucking HATE (and I mean hate with a passion) Nu Metal music. It's false and it's giving us True Metaller's a fucking bad name. Fuck those short haired, baggy jeaned, mudvayne hoodie-wearing CUNTS.

Someone is trying too hard to be a "True Metaller"? Would he/she feel inferior otherwise? Welp, I dunno but people who only listen to one thing are pretty close-minded.

And on that note, if COB didnt bring in non-metal influences in their music (like classical music) I wonder what they would have sounded like....

Pest or Cholera.... hmmmm lemme think.... :rolleyes:

There's a few songs and artists I like from both genres though, but oh well...

I voted for Nu Metal. I can't even call rap a form of music, it is so low, it is absolutely terrible! I am actually suprised by the number of people who voted for rap!

Originally posted by lostdignity
Someone is trying too hard to be a "True Metaller"? Would he/she feel inferior otherwise? Welp, I dunno but people who only listen to one thing are pretty close-minded.

And on that note, if COB didnt bring in non-metal influences in their music (like classical music) I wonder what they would have sounded like....

Since when did I say I listened to only one form of music? All I said was I hated Nu Metal. I think it's a totally inferior form of music, and definately isn't a form of Metal (I hope some other's agree here)!!