Rap

Hey if you guys wanna explore thru the underground world of rap & hip-hop, I highly recommend ya check out siccness.net cuz this looks like this network can be your rival, esp. to some of ya who are anti-rap & everything else... LOL!!!

www.siccness.net

Anybody know any really guitar heavy and riff-heavy rap? Preferably 90s or 00s.[/QUOTE]

ESHAM & NATAS baby!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Theyre majority slept on & overlooked...

They coined their sound Acid Rap!!:headbang:

www.acidrap.com

...besides check my sig if it catches your interest...

Fond memories of cruising with a couple of mates in my mates older brother's convertable Morris Minor around Launceston with RUN DMC's album playing in the background while we where looking for places to skate!!

Rap was the first genre of music i liked. mainly because i was sick of all the late 90s pop/dance bullshit. i got into it via dr.dre's 2001 album and eminem's marshall mathers lp album.
but i eventually got into all other types of music jazz, funk, electronica, rock, metal etc. but even after all these years i still enjoy listenig to rap music. and it was rage against the machine's rapped vocals that got me into metal.

oh and as for the gorillaz post. i know that the singer is damon albarn from a band called blur and some other guy called jamie hewlett.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/g/gorillaz/mtvnews_033106/281x211.jpg

Man, I just heard Sole's album that he did with The Skyrider Band. So good. At times I'm almost reminded of Sage Francis but a hell of a lot better.

anticon. is no doubt the best label in rap today.