RAPED APE

Tentative title and unfinished album art below.

"Land Of Broken Promises (1990-1995)" due out in 2013. We are still deciding on content to be included. May include a bonus CD of extra stuff!
raped-ape-cover-idea2-sm-logo.jpg

Awesome awesome awesome! Can you make the preview track 'Da Krusha' once you decide to put one up? :p Was the first song I heard by them on 98 Rock waaaay back in '90/'91 on The Pit radio show :) If not, no biggie! Will be buying regardless.
This going to include any of the Paingod stuff? I would assume no but, figured I'd ask anyway.

Awesome awesome awesome! Can you make the preview track 'Da Krusha' once you decide to put one up? :p Was the first song I heard by them on 98 Rock waaaay back in '90/'91 on The Pit radio show :) If not, no biggie! Will be buying regardless.
This going to include any of the Paingod stuff? I would assume no but, figured I'd ask anyway.

Not sure what it is going to include. I am awaiting all the DAT tapes soon then converting and going through everything. I want to include the demos that became the Paingod stuff for sure. I am sure we will get those on there. I am pretty good at getting my way. ;)

Ahh, still in the super early stages of putting together then. Good luck and I hope you get your way, because it will be good for us too :p

Ahh, still in the super early stages of putting together then. Good luck and I hope you get your way, because it will be good for us too :p

Yes in the final stages for me actually - which is getting everything converted and mastered then putting it all together. Been talking to them since last year I believe about doing this. haha, but i am patient and persistent.

DATs are on their way, here is what is being sent to me in this first round.

1995 Paingod demo (7 songs)
1994 Raped Ape demo (4 songs)
1993 Terminal Reality CD (6 songs)
1991 Lost In Mind demo (5 songs)
1990 Perpetual Aggravation demo (6 songs)

Excellent, pretty much everything except the '88 demo. Not a bad deal at all :) Can't wait.