rare prog from early 70s

arzachel said:
tie: octopus and free hand

in my humble opinion
it's tgood that you clarified that i twas in your opinion becuase for a second i was going to help you out with a lecture about opinions and how they are not fact, :):

three friends first two tracks > life

i listen to three friends and power and the glory the most.

btw, ive discovered that raconteur troubadour is an amazing song, i cant stop listening to that. cheeky little violin and key interplay

Well...I'm in the urge to find something new to listen to. I still prefer very dark music, but I wouldn't mind being recommended something completely different either. Maybe something a bit more electronic (this is probably too late for an early 70s thread, I know), jazzy/fusiony...just something new. Any suggestions?

belgarath68 said:
Well...I'm in the urge to find something new to listen to. I still prefer very dark music, but I wouldn't mind being recommended something completely different either. Maybe something a bit more electronic (this is probably too late for an early 70s thread, I know), jazzy/fusiony...just something new. Any suggestions?

I just made an epic jazzy prog thread in the mtp fyi

also in addition to pseudo's recs: Wolfgang Bock, Code III, Limbus 3, Limbus 4

its their best record, its similar of course to iicdiaoaiwdiaoy

golf girl, winter wine, itlogap, nfu, are all classic, and the short little love song is solid as well

i can send it to you through aim if you want

Mr. Josey Wales said:
its their best record, its similar of course to iicdiaoaiwdiaoy

golf girl, winter wine, itlogap, nfu, are all classic, and the short little love song is solid as well

i can send it to you through aim if you want

Awesome man thanks very much for the info. Unfortunately I only come on here from work so I don't have Aim etc but cheers anyway though!:kickass: