rare prog from early 70s

My favourite thread! :) In the last few months I read it twice and it helped me discover some very good bands. So thanks to everyone who participated in it.

yeah i like the new anekdoten, particularly the first 5 tracks. 30 pieces is probably my favourite.

*BUMP*

Okay, I'll give it a shot. This thread was, imo, one of the best reasons for visiting this forum.

So I've been setting up a lot of prog stations on Pandora.com lately. (Heard "Sample and Hold" off of the Bruford Tapes.... mind blowing) Kind of a cool way to check out a lot of the bands mentioned here. My suggestion if you're new to this thread, btw, is to start at the beginning. It's a long, but worthwhile read.

black bonzo is so tasty. I may have to re-read through this thread. It was really an amazing time on the UM forums during this. Mike even posted!

I remember people who even didnt like Opeth start viseting this thread like crazy. It was that awesome.

yeah, kit watkins who joined camel for some of the later albums right? i have the self titled somewhere around here..