Rate Bush era Thrax albums

My favorite Anthrax records.

SoWN: 8.5
Stomp: 9
Vol. 8: 9.5 (to me, Bush's finest hour)
WCfYA: 9
Go2E: 8.5

every time i saw all shitty ratings i looked and behold the person is post reunion join date.

sown 9.0
stomp 442 8.0
vol 8 8.5
wcfya 9.5
mmd 10.0 ( i was at the show so i like it lots)
go2e 9.0

karrokid said:
every time i saw all shitty ratings i looked and behold the person is post reunion join date.

sown 9.0
stomp 442 8.0
vol 8 8.5
wcfya 9.5
mmd 10.0 ( i was at the show so i like it lots)
go2e 9.0

LOL no giving all 9's and 10's is pretty objective......sorry bro but the most people out there think otherwise. Only look at the sales figures.

The guys who joined pre reunion were bush fans in the first place so if that is the only side to the story you wanna hear that's tough luck!

spacebeer said:
The guys who joined pre reunion were bush fans in the first place so if that is the only side to the story you wanna hear that's tough luck!

I beg to differ. I've been into Anthrax since 1987 and I got into the Bush-era stuff much harder than the previous stuff. I had never heard Armored Saint but knew of them. I think the same is true for many Bush-era fans.

Drokk said:
I beg to differ. I've been into Anthrax since 1987 and I got into the Bush-era stuff much harder than the previous stuff. I had never heard Armored Saint but knew of them. I think the same is true for many Bush-era fans.

It´s the same for me, I´ve been a diehard fan since 1988. But I´ve had March Of The Saint and Delirious Nomad since 1990 I guess-my father´s friend had the vinyls and said I might as well like it. To my surprise, their singer joined my most favourite band just a few years afterwards.

Stomp 442-10+ (Bush's best vocal perfomance IMO)
SOWN-9.5 (Great all around album)
WCFYA-8.5 (Awesome comeback..though I skip a couple of the songs)
Vol 8-7.0 (Some stellar songs and some average songs)
MMD-10 (Best live disc I've seen)
GO2E-8.0 (Pretty sweet...a couple leads I can't stand though)

September 11th..I get to see Anthrax on the last show of the Gigantour in Portland Oregon. Anyone else gonna be there? I'm gonna wear my NFMB shirt. I'll be lookin for others. :hotjump:

spacebeer said:
LOL no giving all 9's and 10's is pretty objective......sorry bro but the most people out there think otherwise. Only look at the sales figures.

Let rate all the entire anthrax album and we will see who is the most objective. I'm sure the real fans will give good score to both era... and the other, like you spacey, will make good rate just for one era.

CD:
Fistfull - 7
Speading - 6
Among - 8
State - 6
Persistance - 9
Killer b's - 8
Island years - 3
Withe noise - 10
Stomp - 8
Volume 8 - 10
Killer a's - 5
WCFYA - 10
MOMD - 8
GOTE - 9

DVD, VHS:
NFV - 8
POV - 5
Killer b's - 4
Live noise - 3
White noise - 5
Killer a's - 5
MOMD - 10

LOL no giving all 9's and 10's is pretty objective......sorry bro but the most people out there think otherwise. Only look at the sales figures.The guys who joined pre reunion were bush fans in the first place so if that is the only side to the story you wanna hear that's tough luck!

I been into tharx since the "Armed and Dangerous" e.p. came out. I was always a fan of Armored Saint but, not a huge fan by any means. When I heard Bush joined i was interested to hear the new album but, i wasn't expecting much. I was suprised how good SOWN was and, been a huge fan of the Bush era ever since. I still listen to the old thrax on occasion but , I don't listen to hardly any old albums by any bands regularly. I like hearing new music and bands that are interested in song writing. That's why i'm not interested in the re-union. I've already seen the band do these songs with this line up. If they would have put out a studio album with the original line up and , then toured , I would have been more interested. If you're into the old thrax doing the old tunes more power to you ! :headbang:

Sound - 8
Stomp - 7.5
Volume 8 - 9
WCFYA - 9
GO2E - 8.5

Still haven't heard Catharsis live.... hope I get the chance next year :rolleyes: