Rate my Band

I think most people take a hint when there isn't even one dissenting opinion.

yeah it's called a bunch of 15 year old wankers who are salty cause they are ugly and can't get laid so they listen to metal because it speaks to their inner self-hatred and self-loathing. Then they try mobbing a newcomer to the boards that posted a video of his band on the first post.

I thought metal was about individualism, not being a conformist douchbag.

and actually I've still yet to find any of the shit talkers posting there own material up here. if you talk the talk make sure you can walk the walk. its that simple.

:lol: Check out a little thing called the COBOT Album, imo there's some good talent displayed on that CD. Sad that kids in their bedrooms > the shit you claim to play.

Also, what Nerve said. x1000.

Anyway, im out for a while. I'll check back later, and respond to any new critiques.

Trolololol.

EDIT: Why did I even reply to this obvious troll? :loco:

I'm trying to delete my account.... but it doesn't seem there is any clear way to do that. Any mods feel free to close this thread and delete my account. Thanks. And no I do not take this bullshit seriously. But this is not a community i want to be part of. I'm sure the other users won't mind. Thanks.

I'm trying to delete my account.... but it doesn't seem there is any clear way to do that. Any mods feel free to close this thread and delete my account. Thanks. And no I do not take this bullshit seriously. But this is not a community i want to be part of. I'm sure the other users won't mind. Thanks.

They don't do that. You just leave. :p
But you won't do that, you have to tell us all off for being immature teenagers.

Oh, and if you aren't a troll, it doesn't matter how well connected your singer is. You can meet all of the most powerful record executives in the world, but it wont matter if you're shitty music won't make them any cash.

Wow, this thread got heaps more interesting in the few hours I was sleeping. Too bad I'm late to the ball though.

But pfft. People who post their stuff for criticism expecting to get nothing but screams of acclaim need to grow up. A lot.

Hahaha. Wow, you don't know what the word "critique" means do you? What the fuck do you mean "can't back it up"? This is my fucking opinion: Your band is shit, you're a cunt. There's enough evidence in this thread to "back that up".

Yes, there is more of it than you should need to *back that up* but why should you need a reason to justify your opinion about some band?
Dont get me wrong, I really really agree with anything you wrote I just wanted to point out that this thread should be called ''Suck my Band's balls or die''.

Christ, this is the kind of shit I would expect from an 11 year old who's just been told his favourite Power Ranger is gay.
+9k
that's the best line I've heard in weeks :lol:!

yeah...this....does not do it for me. at all. if the band/song was a stripper i would still be completely flacid right now.

yeah it's called a bunch of 15 year old wankers who are salty cause they are ugly and can't get laid so they listen to metal because it speaks to their inner self-hatred and self-loathing. Then they try mobbing a newcomer to the boards that posted a video of his band on the first post.

I thought metal was about individualism, not being a conformist douchbag.

I'm 18, fairly good looking, have a girlfriend and many other girls around me that would no doubt do the do with me, i listen to metal because its the only music that doesnt bore me, and it helps me relieve stress. I am not self loathing, nor do i hate myself, and if you dont want opinions, dont ask.

I'm 18, fairly good looking, have a girlfriend and many other girls around me that would no doubt do the do with me, i listen to metal because its the only music that doesnt bore me, and it helps me relieve stress. I am not self loathing, nor do i hate myself, and if you dont want opinions, dont ask.

snapi.png

Pfft, metal is a relatively simple, and dull genre in itself, you have a few amazing bands, with a few amazing albums each, swimming in a massive ocean of shit.

Sums up what I think. Bands and artists should be aware that people are tired of being told what to listen to and what to like. It might sounds stupid but a musician who's begging for people (on a forum in this case) to listen to and to enjoy its work loses credibility for me. Plus never say you admire and are influenced by a specific musician if you're not as good as him or if you're not considered the next best thing. You should make people admire you.
Even for the best ones it's hard to please the audience so they work hard and don't mind what people think.