Aug 29, 2006
Ok so basically this is what I'm planning to get:

Nihilist: Nihilist Demos
Athiest: Peice of Time
Deathspell Omega: Fas....
Enslaved: Vikingligr Veldi
Death: leprosy
Immolation: Here in After

All for a grand total of 71.35 after shipping and handling, is this a good deal? Also any other recommendations would be appreciated.

yea i was gunna put it in that thread but i thought it would just get ignored so ya.

This is my first immolation album im getting actually because I download a LOT of my music but since I just recently got a paypal account I'm trying to purchase more albums!

i would have started with;

Dawn of Possession > Unholy Cult >Harnessing Ruin by immolation. Not sure how Here in After is though..

Yes those are good albums but I listen to a lot of immolation and I have to say my favourite is close to a world below. I've listened to all their albums at least a few times except here in after, which is why I plan on getting that one first.

also if you dont already have atheist unquestionalbe presence, o wpi;d get tjat nefre

fuck im drunk

get that one before piece of time

Hmmmm your haul I'll rate a 6.5 out of 10. A pretty decent haul for 71.35 although I must say I haven't heard of Nihilist nor listened to Fas yet cause it hasn't came out so this isn't a very accurate judgement. The Enslaved and Immolation albums are pretty great. Death - Leprosy is my favorite album from the band it's alright. I'm not a big fan of Death though. Atheist I don't like at all as their albums are outdated for their time peroid imo. In conclusion; good for the most part :). Above average imo. If your a big fan of Death and Atheist and have liked what you heard from the bands, don't worry you should like them a lot just fine and can therefore disregard my opinions.