Rate my pitiful attempts at harsh vocals. >_>

It sounds like you're trying hard to be "brutal" but it's nearly whispering, like there's no gut behind it.

Banned said:
It sounds like you're trying hard to be "brutal" but it's nearly whispering, like there's no gut behind it.
I'm not really going for "brutal" and my diaphraghm was pushing with the might of 2 oversized midgets chasing after a twinkie ... >_>

I think I have 2 problems:

A weak voice
Lack of ability to project my voice

Not always, take John Edlund from Tiamat for example, I have never heard him do anything really fucking loud vocal wise, from the Treblinka days to the latest album I've never heard anything that shows that he has a "strong" voice, especially a harsh one.

He manages to have one of the best set of vocals in metal.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Not always, take John Edlund from Tiamat for example, I have never heard him do anything really fucking loud vocal wise, from the Treblinka days to the latest album I've never heard anything that shows that he has a "strong" voice, especially a harsh one.

He manages to have one of the best set of vocals in metal.

I was listening to the astral sleep last night in my room. Johan's vocals are so fucking weird to me. He's not even a good vocalist on the old albums but the way he sounds is fasinating in a strange why.

Yeah, he has a weird vocal style on those albums, but it has a really eerie feeling and something of a charm to them.

Sounds like someone recorded you snoring.

Maybe it sounds better with music? I guess there's a reason why extreme metal vocalists don't release vocal only albums...