in my mind nothing interesting

my heart starts deep beats
it's hard to breathe now
maybe my end is getting closer

once i could open wide my eyes
it was there the reason of all my feelings
girls wearing bikini ready to tan

(originaly posted at opeth board)

Let me be the first to point out that this is the first rating thread on here. Alex's thread hating on G.K.E. and this one are only making us more like BCO/MOC/LNC/ETC...(pun slightly intended)

Now we just need threads for vegans and sex threads.

Despite my English major-ness, my least favourite kind of art is poetry, so I can't rate it very accurately. I can say that I have seen many worse poems than yours. :)

Alex: Yeah seriously, does anybody actually like poetry? I think I know one person, and he knows enough about it to actually find good things instead of the endless endless reams of dreck. The guy I heard on NPR tonight was awful...

wtf are you talking about deadair!

Sam: I think the problem is that poetry is much easier to write than prose simply because it's shorter and can be more disjointed, but it's much harder to write WELL. So there's enormous amounts of bad poetry kicking around...everyone's a poet, and it's just too difficult and tiresome to wade through tons of free verse to find the gems.

valentine.jpg

Im not good with words. I cant write poetry, i cant write lyrics, i cant write stories, etc etc...

I wrote ONE good story once, about vampires! .... Actually it was a short story, about 3 pages.... and every time i was supposed to write a new story over the next 2 years i just handed the same story in, and got good grades every time! :)

I never listen to the lyrics being sung either, i know individual words, but i just never try and make sense of them. Indeed i can sing entire sentences sometimes, and have no idea what im actually saying. The voice is just an instrument to me i guess...