Rate the previous song.

5.5/10 a little boring, but I laugh when I saw the bunny..ahhaa so random :lol:

and.. Psycroptic are pretty good, for me they will never get boring, I can listen to them during 2 hours without being tired of it. They know how to play death metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this kind of vocals and the drum :erk:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2c-W4tlU4&feature=related[/ame]

aha I'm so small I can't even see me in the crowd

The band of some of my friends (Sigma Elementa) They are in studio now.

Oh somebody showed me that video a week ago lol. 6.5/10
EDIT: I was talking about Einherjer.

4/10

How can anybody say that Lykathea Aflame is boring... they are like one of the best DM band and their drummer is AWESOME.
7/10
http://www.myspace.com/lykatheaflame
song: To Give

it's like you with psycroptic..for me they are one of the best dm band, and you don't like them. LA are not my genre.

What somebody sent you a link of Sigma Elementa ?!

it's like you with psycroptic..for me they are one of the best dm band, and you don't like them. LA are not my genre.

Well, in metal I know what is good. I studied it, read a lot of information about it and I even saw a documentary about metal! So, I can say that without any doubt, Lykathea Aflame is better than Psycroptic.

the difference it's that it's true for me
I am serious, and I don't wanna be better than others, but I know what band makes constructive songs and those which know how to put you in a dreamy state

you are still sticked on what I said, at least it's in your mind

I am serious, and I don't wanna be better than others, but I know what band makes constructive songs and those which know how to put you in a dreamy state

you are still sticked on what I said, at least it's in your mind

No you don't. You are wrong and delusional.

Live with it.

Game over.

No you obviously don't. Take some screenshots of what you are writing and look at them in maybe 2 or 3 years. Prepare for massive lulz. If you don't find it funny, try again a year after.

Too bad, I know what bands are good. Nobody can say that I listen to shitty bands. And in 10 years I will still think like that. I'm almost 20, I am enough mature to know what I say ;)
It's like if you said that I had blonde hair and I know that it's black, it's a fact.
If I saw both of us in real, it would be very funny. I hope you don't beat girls.

Too bad, I know what bands are good. Nobody can say that I listen to shitty bands. And in 10 years I will still think like that. I'm almost 20, I am enough mature to know what I say ;)
It's like if you said that I had blonde hair and I know that it's black, it's a fact.
If I saw both of us in real, it would be very funny. I hope you don't beat girls.

Only a fool would support his arguments with his age. And your hair thing doesnt make any sense; learn the difference between fact and opinion.
BTW what would be so funny if you'd see me in real? And why would I beat girls? Poor argumentation based on personal attacks is poor.

If I see you in real it would never stop, because we would argumente untill we die. I know what is good quality metal. The End
and I'm healthy in my head and body.