Rate the previous song.

Hey, I'm maybe not 49, but I am mature, can take decisions by myself, can have solid opinions, can know true facts, can know if what I say is pertinent or not. And you don't need to talk to me like that, you don't know me and you don't need to do moral to others.

Hey, I'm maybe not 49, but I am mature, can take decisions by myself, can have solid opinions, can know true facts, can know if what I say is pertinent or not. And you don't need to talk to me like that, you don't know me and you don't need to do moral to others.

A kid can take decisions by himself, even if it is to swallow a pill that will kill him. Making decisions don't imply being right about them.

A kid can have "solid opinions". I understand you mean by "solid", "right". But no, by "solid", you are actually sticking to one mindset that just won't budge no matter what.

Epistemologically, knowing "true facts" is alone a problem, which gets much worse in a field so prone to subjective interpretations such as art. Not only music, but any kind of art at all.

And I don't care if I know you or not, you should be able to sound coherent no matter what. If you fail to do that, then sorry, I know enough about you already.

And I know I'm sounding harsh, so I'll stop. Just review your "better than thou" attitude about music. DHG is right, you WILL grow up and learn, and then you'll understand.

I don't give a fuck of what you say, you lost your time to answer me, and I lost mine too.
I don't care if you are ''sounding harsh'' because I don't know you, and we are on a forum.

Taking important decisions by yourself without regret, is being mature.

At least I can affirm than I am not bilingual, I don't hide it. I was born in ''french'', and talk french since I am a baby, and speak in french everyday. But I know good bands, not very known that a lot of people who likes metal should hear. And the opinions of people about deathcore are completly imature and stupids. You have the right to dislike this genre, but not to say that they are shit.

Just stop thinking you are the only one who knows good bands and what is good music, that's all.

Aaaaahh :cry: I never said that, or didn't want to because in english I can't say everything I want 100% clearly. I said that I listen more metal than the majority (and I am a girl, there are sexist people who think that girls can't beat males in that) because I am crazy with that. Music is a huge part in my life. And I know bands that a lof of you are missing, but a lot of you are too close minded to hear new sounds or other dm bands.

There is no musical style called "Trash Metal". [maybe except within temptation]

EDIT: Don't worry, it's an old beginner's mistake. The style you probably mean is called Thrash Metal. ;)

There is no musical style called "Trash Metal". [maybe except within temptation]

EDIT: Don't worry, it's an old beginner's mistake. The style you probably mean is called Thrash Metal. ;)

Edit: nevermind, I already get it:p
But I wasn't talking about Within Temptation (since when are THEY trash?:|).
Bands such as Kreator etc etc :p
Edit 2: Though I don't know wat rocksane or whatever her name is means with trash, maybe she thinks it's punk or so, lol.

Klar ;)

Du hast einfach nur den ultimativen Anfängerfehler gemacht: Trash Metal gibts nicht. Das würde ja Müll-Metal übersetzt heißen. Der Stil heißt Thrash Metal im Sinne von Prügel-Metal.

Nichts für ungut ;)

Aaaaahh :cry: I never said that, or didn't want to because in english I can't say everything I want 100% clearly. I said that I listen more metal than the majority (and I am a girl, there are sexist people who think that girls can't beat males in that) because I am crazy with that. Music is a huge part in my life. And I know bands that a lof of you are missing, but a lot of you are too close minded to hear new sounds or other dm bands.

The only one being sexist here is you because you think that people is sexist. You're the one who keeps making it personnal, supporting your arguments and judging the others with their sex, age, etc. And no, there is no such thing as "beating" people, just remove that from your head. Music is what drives my life, I wouldnt be the same without it. And I sure do fucking know bands that you don't know; should I act like an asshole with you and others because I've spent more time than you searching for bands on teh internets?

Wouldn't it be nicer to go back to the purpose of this thread, buddies? Let's play again, here's my song... I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
tabarnak d'esti de caliss de tête dure. :lol:

God... rocksane_hategirl is my adress of Myspace, and I CREATED IT 5 YEARS AGO. When I was 14 years old...I was mature but close minded because COB was one of my favorite bands. eww. anyway shut up before saying fake things about me, you don't know the story behind...!!

and I wanted to say Rocksane, a girl full of hate, not Rocksane don't like girl ok thanks

and continue the game please