Raventale Is Here!!

Of course it does. But it would be easier for people and lables to find his stuff.
He's going to make a website after recording the second album, that he's working on now.
people and labels can fuck right the hell off

/Mr Mike the Hell

Why? Myspace blows shit. A simple website with a couple uploads, pics, bio, contact information, would suffice.

99% of Myspace really seriously sucks, but there are a lot of good people who use it and make it a genius promotional tool. It's also the portal that allowed John Haughm and members of Solstafir to contact me directly just to give their praises. I personally can't argue with that.

MySpace is a great way of checking out a few songs by a whole host of bands without having to download anything and all within one site. I find it super convenient for checking out bands. I think it's a really useful site.

I couldn't give a shit about the people that use it for blogging or whatever. That's not why I use it.

Myspace is the best for the band that only begins its musical activity, as every piece of shit knows what myspace is and it's the easiest way for 'society' to find out the band and its music, than searching for some certain website. But of course you have to work on your own site too, and then when you'll record the platinum album - you can delete your myspace page, to stop this sucking shame...

Nah, don't worry, my good man! I still got waaaay more than I actually paid for! Just thought I'd mention it, in hope of inspiring the usage of bubble wrap in the future... ;)