Raventale Update

Ars Magna

Ars Magna Recordings
Feb 25, 2007
United States
www.arsmagnarecordings.com
Good day, all. You missed me? Aw...how fucking sweet.

If the Raventale cds don't arrive by this weekend, I will be issuing refunds to those who have already paid. It has been nearly 4 weeks since you paid for these items. Paypal has a limitation on refunds (I don't recall if it is 30 or 60 days) and I don't want to pass that threshold.

I contacted the label a couple of days ago to confirm that they actually shipped and have heard nothing back. This may be jumping the gun a little but I don't like sitting on someone's money. It hurts to think of all the alcohol that could have been purchased with that $ during this time.

Once again, my apology for this mess.

Zod and Jason, you didn't order it in time? And I sent you an e-mail about it before even starting the wildfire thread. It's what you might call the "inside scoop". :tickled:

I received a reply from them today and he said the package shipped "several days ago". You know what that means, right? If I issue refunds tomorrow, it will come in Saturday. If I don't issue refunds this weekend, it will never show up.

I was born to lose.

I DON'T WANT NO REFUND MOTHERFUCKER.

Seriously, just send it whenever it's in, I don't give a shit.

I certainly can't speak for everyone (hell, I didn't even order the CD). But I suspect everyone trusts you'll do the right thing. If I was you, I'd wait on the CD and not issue the refund. If it never shows, just give folks a credit. It's not like everyone around here won't be able to find something to use the credit on.

Zod

since i know not 1 person here (in the woodlands/north houston) that listens to black metal, i never have the opportunity.

but yeah, when i email bands or black metal distros, i use it all the time.

when Morrigan (the band) sent me the Celts CD, the package had a huge HAILS on it. my wife asked the same thing you did?

i simply said, "You wouldn't understand."

since i know not 1 person here (in the woodlands/north houston) that listens to black metal, i never have the opportunity.

but yeah, when i email bands or black metal distros, i use it all the time.

when Morrigan (the band) sent me the Celts CD, the package had a huge HAILS on it. my wife asked the same thing you did?

i simply said, "You wouldn't understand."

haha! thats awesome. No, I completely understand it. Just wondering if people actually say it to each other in person because I find it would just be kind of awkward. lol

bush_satan_worship.jpg

I use it often in emails. If I wasn't constantly surrounded by negros and had some decent people to engage in conversation I would institute to it in my every day speech.

Fo Shizzle

The label is in Russia, the post can take forever to arrive, sometimes it comes fast, sometimes it takes for ages.

I DON'T WANT NO REFUND MOTHERFUCKER.

Seriously, just send it whenever it's in, I don't give a shit.

This

and...

I certainly can't speak for everyone (hell, I didn't even order the CD). But I suspect everyone trusts you'll do the right thing. If I was you, I'd wait on the CD and not issue the refund. If it never shows, just give folks a credit. It's not like everyone around here won't be able to find something to use the credit on.

Zod

That.

I am not too worried about my $9.