[RC Autumn Reco Madness MMXIII]

i gotta say i don't really know what some of the folks around here actually are into these days

maybe it would be a good idea to post what kind of styles/sounds/things you are into lately. or post links to your last.fm or record collections or whatever so that we can make informed decisions about what to recommend (and avoid things you've obviously already heard)

All right, to make up for the uneven number of participants, I need someone to reco/receive two albums. That someone will change with each round of course. Who steps up for round one?

All right, to make up for the uneven number of participants, I need someone to reco/receive two albums. That someone will change with each round of course. Who steps up for round one?

I'll step up, lets get this shit started. Or I'm going to post another thread on the joys of defecation. (May do so either way.)

All right :)

here's the draw for round one. You can use this thread or pm to recommend your stuff. Don't hesitate to spam yourpartner if he's slept the draw. Remember to use the listening report forms (see first post) and post it in the dedicated thread, where we'll also centralize all the music-related comments. Can someone please sticky said thread?

We have two weeks to complete the round. :cool:

Neal - Corporal Zod
Tranquillian - Hell Mike
Refraction - Dick Sirloin
Swizzlenuts - Spikes77
Ellestin - NAD
Doomcifer - Chaos Lee
RiA - Erik

Ellestin, what if at the end we have the two contributors with the highest amount of reco points face off in a series of daaaath, where they attempt to out reco their opponent? Points will be awarded by the 12 other members of the league to decide the ultimoreco'er?

Just a thought.

Hails NAD

You're in for a bowl of raw, gasoline-scented cereals. Pretty confident that will be up your alley.

ZUD-The-Good-The-Bad-And-The-Damned-cover.jpg

Zud - The Good, the Bad and the Damned

will upload tonight if you haven't found it.