[RC Autumn Reco Madness MMXIII]

Ok after much thought I feel I have found the best way of making sure you get a reco youd enjoy. Im giving you 3 options, and a brief description of what they play. Choose one, Ill let you know what album it is to be sure you havent already heard it, then upload it to youtube and shoot you a link.

Option A: Psychedelic rock at its very finest. Theres a 13 floor elevators influence to be sure, but they really have developed a new unique feel on this album. One of my all time favorites.

Option B: Melodic progressive neoclassical avant gard experimental metal. Clean vox, violin, piano, metal guitar, drums. A band unlike anything Ive ever heard.

Option C: Beautiful melancholic death/doom metal with wonderful influences (and instruments) from Czech folk music. Not much to say here other than that this album is one of the most beautiful things Ive ever heard, a perfect blend of the two genres.

Ok after much thought I feel I have found the best way of making sure you get a reco youd enjoy. Im giving you 3 options, and a brief description of what they play. Choose one, Ill let you know what album it is to be sure you havent already heard it, then upload it to youtube and shoot you a link.

Option A: Psychedelic rock at its very finest. Theres a 13 floor elevators influence to be sure, but they really have developed a new unique feel on this album. One of my all time favorites.

Option B: Melodic progressive neoclassical avant gard experimental metal. Clean vox, violin, piano, metal guitar, drums. A band unlike anything Ive ever heard.

Option C: Beautiful melancholic death/doom metal with wonderful influences (and instruments) from Czech folk music. Not much to say here other than that this album is one of the most beautiful things Ive ever heard, a perfect blend of the two genres.

Hmmm. They all sound intriguing, but why don't we go with A?

For neal...

a2688727189_2.jpg

Bandcamp: http://onwingsofwax.bandcamp.com/

Uploaded.net: http://uploaded.net/file/f5896fak

I don't think I got anything but that's OK because I haven't sent anything.
I've been bad interneting for a while but I got killer internet speedz as of today so the situation may be rectified!

Whoops. Didn't even see this. Upload that shit!

I have tried to do so on various video hosting platforms and they can all collectively suck my dick. Give me an email address and Ill send you a dropbox link.

Also the reason my report is not in yet is because Ive been doing exactly this for school ad nauseam and I want to be in a more receptive/less burned out mood when I do this.