[RC Autumn Reco Madness MMXIII]

my man Ken will listen to a young - but already split-up - French ensemble:

a2705534244_2.jpg

14:13 - s/t

http://1413.bandcamp.com/

Well I've been listening to Enslaved, Vaura, Burzum, and Dordeduh a lot lately. So whatever the hell that all fits into, or just anything weird. Hit me with whatever, I could use a new discovery! It'll take me a few days to find something for ye, probably over the weekend I'll scour the collection. Since you just fell for Acid Bath that gives me an idea or two...

Heh, I want to reco something proggy your way. Stay Tuneeed. :fu:

sorry zod, i will have to delay the reco until tomorrow

seeing queensryche (the one and only) tonight in another city so i have a bunch of travellin' to do today

This is going to take me a few more days to listen to and recommend back Jerry, sorry n' stuff.

sorry buddy zod, but this is what's going to happen:

sUDmD3A.jpg

here

although if you've actually given this particular album an honest try before, i'll change it to something else

Part the Second, Arcane Sun, Twilight of the Gods = :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hey Jerry here is yours. If you've already heard this one I have 3 backups, although 2 of them might be too lolcore for you:

TheePlague.jpg

Thee Plague of Gentlemen - Primula Pestis (now in jumbo format!)

If you need it uploaded let me know, I'm going down the Acid Bath path of Heavy + Sick, or something.

Bonus points: their singer was possibly LordRedDragon.

sorry buddy zod, but this is what's going to happen:

although if you've actually given this particular album an honest try before, i'll change it to something else
I may have checked this out at some point. However, I can't be certain. Regardless, I know I've never spent a significant amount of time with any one album. And as it turns out, I've been telling Ali it's about time I do my periodic re-investigation of Bathory. So this reco is perfectly timed.

I thought a lot about what to recommend to you. I decided there's no way I'm going to find some hidden gem in the Black Metal realm that I'm aware, but you're not, so I quickly gave up on that sub genre. My Death Metal knowledge has even less depth than my Black Metal knowledge, so that wasn't an option. You don't seem to have much use for present day Power Metal or Prog Metal, so I set that aside. I did a quick search on your name and Opeth. I found a thread where you commented that everything they've done since Still Life was shit. With that in mind, I give you Be'Lakor's "Stone's Reach".

228553.jpg

If you've already checked it out, let me know, as I do have a Plan B.

Do you have a DropBox account?