[RC Autumn Reco Madness MMXIII]

Thee Plague of Gentlemen, didn't the main dude diddle kids and shit?

he was actually cleared of the charges and maintains his innocence to this day

the shit that was all over the media when it originally went down, about him confessing to multiple child rapes, was apparently a lie (a lie? in mass media? surely you jest)

here's him posting on tpog's last.fm page:

There was NEVER any talk about rape or violent sexual assault or anything like that. The police were sitting on unsolved rape & assault cases of Immigrant kids & adult women since 1996. So when exposed myself to 4 immigrant kids (under the influence of too many pills),The Police obviously thought that i was their guy & told the media without obviously doing a thorough investigation first. The real rapist from the 1996 crimes was caught in 1997 & received 20 years (A turkish guy),but the PC media didn't announce this & never made the effort to set the record straight, as this would make the Police & investigators look like incompetent fools...what a suprise!!
he was caught in 2007,not 1997..sorry!.Yes, it is also true that i do NOT have a police record/wrap sheet & am not on any kind of register. So once again, i would like to say a big "FUCK YOU" to all retarded media victims & moral high priests in the metalworld & beyond..You suck!

I spent 9 months in prison & 6 months in a mandatory Psych ward,after which i was released. Not a Paedo or a danger to society (according to the Head shrink & justice department).Been out & free since December 2007. I have NO police record either or am i on some kind of register. Most of you are just gullible,sensation seekers that believe everything on the internet or the newspapers. Get used to to the fact that youwere manipulated like the sheep you all are (well,not all) Now get back to lapping up everything over at Blabbermouth.

so (if he's speaking the truth), nothing to see here but another case of the state and mass media deciding to ruin a man's life

edit: also he has a sense of humor i guess since this is his avatar on the site

Glldv4x.jpg

Huh, never knew the whole story. Fuckin' sucks he was put away.

I fucking love the album either way. Excellent, heavy, creepy. :headbang:

That album is fuckiing IMMENSE.

Hmm, back to the drawing board for Ellestin....Burning Witch, Mammatus, Zebulon Pike, Buried At Sea, Van Der Graaf Generator, Anekdoten, Discipline, Thinking Plague?

:mad: ?

Here Nadrick, "Progressive Thrash" from defunct act "Children." Oh please think of the children."

Wow, this didn't take me long to go :kickass: because that's pretty much what it is. Vaguely reminds me of Exit to Eternity in a non-specific way. NYC Thrash Connection? I have no idea.

I couldn't find an illegal version of it so I just mp3'd the YouBoob and now have a shitty CD-R copy. Whatever works!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man. Y'all want to re-roll on this? Took me a few weeks to do mine (partial tech issues), but I'm game now. WHO IS (semi-)COMMITTED TO THIS THING?