RC Forum CD-R swap party

I did make it. It's not "best of doom" really, it's "best of what you might like if you like Katatonia's Brave Murder Day". It looks like this:

1. rapture "nameless"
2. daylight dies "unending waves"
3. october tide "grey dawn"
4. paradise lost "gothic"
5. rapture "futile"
6. daylight dies "i wait"
7. october tide "all painted cold"
8. rapture "transfixion"
9. daylight dies "forfeiture of life"
10. october tide "into deep sleep"
11. paradise lost "eternal"
12. rapture "the fall"
13. daylight dies "the line that divides"
14. october tide "infinite submission"

I could make "best of doom according to Erik" too if you want that. Let me know.

Actually I don't care if you want that or not, I'm going to make one right now with ten songs or so (dunno if it'll fit on a CD-R but you download everything anyway :p):

1. Skepticism "Sign of a Storm"
2. Candlemass "A Sorcerer's Pledge"
3. Thergothon "Elemental"
4. Cathedral "Ebony Tears"
5. Evoken "Tragedy Eternal"
6. Anathema "We, the Gods"
7. My Dying Bride "Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium"
8. Skepticism "The March and the Stream" (arguably the saddest, most depressing song ever written)
9. Unholy "...of Tragedy"
10. Anathema "Restless Oblivion"
11. Funeral "Yield to Me"
12. Katatonia "Gateways of Bereavement"

Well, that should get you started.

I think I should give Unholys Gracefallen another listen. I havent had a chance to listen to it much and it didnt really stick the time I did.

Erik said:
Actually I don't care if you want that or not, I'm going to make one right now with ten songs or so (dunno if it'll fit on a CD-R but you download everything anyway :p):

1. Skepticism "Sign of a Storm"
2. Candlemass "A Sorcerer's Pledge"
3. Thergothon "Elemental"
4. Cathedral "Ebony Tears"
5. Evoken "Tragedy Eternal"
6. Anathema "We, the Gods"
7. My Dying Bride "Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium"
8. Skepticism "The March and the Stream" (arguably the saddest, most depressing song ever written)
9. Unholy "...of Tragedy"
10. Anathema "Restless Oblivion"
11. Funeral "Yield to Me"
12. Katatonia "Gateways of Bereavement"
13. Winter "Servants of the Warsmen"

Well, that should get you started.

well since i haven't heard any katatonia (whine all you like :p) i'll go with the best of d00m then i think.

which reminds me, a friend of mine gave me a homemade doom compilation some time back and i was not impressed at all, perhaps your taste is superior, we shall see, i can't recall what bands he included though, mostly my dying bride and anathmea... bla bla, thanks for the list anyway

Erik, got the CD-R, thanks. Cheerful Song Titles vol. 1. :lol:

I'll start a CD list this week so people can pick and choose from NAD's Weird Wares.

Woohoo, thanks! Let me know if you want/need anything. I set up my cd-tracker.com account but haven't added anything to it yet, whoops.

NAD said:
Woohoo, thanks! Let me know if you want/need anything. I set up my cd-tracker.com account but haven't added anything to it yet, whoops.
Done. Everything packaged and ready to go.

Oh, and let me be the first to welcome you to the land of Slough Feg... :D

Bump for HarmonyDies....

btw in case I've never said it I truly appreciate any and all CD-Rs I've received from all you fuckers, my complaints of "TOO MANY CD-RS!!!!" is like telling your woman "YOU GAVE ME TOO MANY BLOWJOBS TODAY!!!"