RC people = supar postars!!!!!!!!!1111

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
So I am looking at the member list sorted by most posts. Of 854 pages, all of the below are on the first THREE pages:

Demonspell 11,380
Dreamlord 10,453
JayKeeley 8,196
NAD 7,358
markgugs 7,022
Erik 6,330
NicodemiX 6,247
Black Winter Day 6,111

(These are the people that I considered RC regulars, there might be some I missed, don't be sad) I'm slightly depressed that I actually post THAT much, but anyway doesn't it strike anyone else as slightly odd that so many high-frequency posters flock to RC? Scariest thing is, none of the above are even spammers of worthless posts (the first page is full of Profånity and SOT regular types...)

Oooo how cool :) Guess it goes to show how H.C. we all are :headbang:

I don't pop up til the seventh page. How gay :(

We're a talkative bunch o' bastids.

If I had 7,358 posts made from home I would be sad, but I'll bet about 7,000 of those are made while at work so it doesn't bother me. :D

hell i'm probably somewhere near the back, i don't post much here or anywhere for that matter. blah

Black Winter Day said:
Pancakes Far Beyond Polka
October 3rd, 2002
xfer didactic katydid
November 8th, 2001
Profånity The Post Master
July 3rd, 2003
xfer is hysterical. Pancakes is pretty funny. Profanity I probably laugh more at than with, but still funny.

The difference is that the KD forum is genuinely funny and irreverent, unlike the SOT forum whose members tend to think they're more humorous than they actually are, with some exceptions. I know the majority of my posts emerge from there, but I have weaned myself off that place recently...