Reading Material - Recommend A Book!

James Patterson, i like the way the chapters are a few pages long, its much easier to read and more biteable if you get what i mean, um his books are kiss the girls, along came a spider, midnight club, etc. theyre pretty good as most of them you find out the killer/story in the last 2-3 pages.

Dan Simmons' Hyperion series, absolutely great (at least the first two books... I haven't read the latter two yet).
Umberto Eco: Name of the Rose

Originally posted by Mark
Sandman's brilliant! Have you read any of Gaiman's other work (comics and otherwise)?

:)

In fact I'm in the middle of Neverwhere right now. Hasn't yet blown away my mind like Sandman's did, but I hope it will....

I'm a huge fan of the Death comics by Neil Gaiman!

Also, it's not really a "book", but if you haven't already, check out Preacher. It's a crazy messed up comic, amazing story and kick-ass art. Definitely not a children's comic.

Preacher is brilliant! I still have the first series lying around in a box somewhere - fuckin' excellent read, and hilarious to boot!

Arse face! HAH!!! :D

The Death of Hitler..brilliant book that investigates hitlers last days in the bunger before he offed himself, and used never before released Russian KGB files to back up everthing that is said in the book..must read for any history/war type buff