Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

IMG_0041.jpg

Darkness Eternal said:
Email it to powzor@gmail.com and I'll host it for you if you want old boy :)
I'm super computer illiterate and I don't even know how to E-mail people. Oh well, those pictures don't even matter all that much.

Told you I was Amish.:p

(and severly retarded)

O.k. it's still sending the message after about 4 minutes, and I am about to give up. *sighs* Technology sucks!

great, thats not a big problem :)

i already post this picture not long ago but since i love the pic very much i'll post it again:p
stal.jpg

sweet :)
still haven't seen this girl you were talking about from the t.v show, can you post her picture, please?

rotten_doll said:
sweet :)
still haven't seen this girl you were talking about from the t.v show, can you post her picture, please?
Ok here they go, I hope you can see them, they're not on my space
201-libby01-lg.jpg

203-libby01-lg.jpg

204-libby-lg.jpg

Maybe you dont find her pretty at all, I cant say how expressive the photos really are, but when I first saw her, I was really touched. It might simply be a matter of taste, but she really had this "something" about her that struck me..

@Spaffe: Nevermind, it's just hair. Consider that as standing a bit further on the paths of evolution. :D

@Hearse: Hahaha, the man in the background definitely owns!!! I guess he's yawning, or maybe chanting to a tune only he can hear. o_O

@Spaffe: yeah, never mind the hair. Hair is just hair anyways. It's also a little annoying having people ask if they can touch your hair, always saying how beautiful it is, etc.

You're cute anyways too. :) and you're a guy who loves bats. :D

kosh said:
@Spaffe: Nevermind, it's just hair. Consider that as standing a bit further on the paths of evolution. :D

hehe yeah i know, but i annoys me like hell, i'm only twenty and i should have some proper hair years still ahead of me. but perhaps it's ol' jahve's way of punishing me for my impious way of living. the days of stone rains and rivers of blood are long past, nowadays it's itches and hair loss the vengeful god lets loose on sinners :loco:

mousewings i'm not really a bat lover, i actually think they look pretty disgusting, at least those with snouts and huge ears :p