Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

SculptedCold said:
:lol: They're barely good enough to be signed, of course they're going to mingle with the fans!

This is coming from someone who has Mudvayne lyrics in their sig. Fucking dipshit.

Rusty said:
*applauds Spike*
Lolita Vampiriá said:
no no no no no! Don't get me wrong here Loli. I don't even mind the use of 'princess' that much, it's the '...' after that gets to me. I mean, C'MON! If you want cheesiness and otherwise disturbing comments, that's what you have me here for. I mean seriously...

TwoTimesText.jpg

welkin97 said:
This is coming from someone who has Mudvayne lyrics in their sig. Fucking dipshit.
Mudvayne have transcended their genre and are unique, as well as being extremely important to me personally. Vehemence are generic garbage now, or haven't you listened to Helping the World to See yet?? If you want actual competent death metal with melody get yourself listening to some Avulsed, Neuraxis, Lykathe or Vile. Oh, and;

stayontopic.jpg

from now on, poor, angry little boy.

BasilisK 3 7 77 said:
I think it was someone making an off-topic post, then commanding other people not to make off-topic posts.
Twasn't me, it was Porkins. :cool:

Nifty pics Chris! You make a good ugly face, except it is less an ugly face and more a 'cute' face, if you don't mind me saying!

Ok here's pics of my room that I posted somewhere else but here as well:

cabeza.jpg

My kick ass bull's skull
IM001159.jpg

My books and tv
IM001157.jpg

And my alebrije(the dragonlike thing)

SculptedCold said:
Mudvayne have transcended their genre and are unique, as well as being extremely important to me personally. Vehemence are generic garbage now, or haven't you listened to Helping the World to See yet?? If you want actual competent death metal with melody get yourself listening to some Avulsed, Neuraxis, Lykathe or Vile.

Okay, sorry for the outburst. Yeah, Helping the World to See does suck for the most part but God Was Created was good. Here's the thing, Vehemence is from my hometown and everyone here supports them big time. Plus, I know John (guitars) really well so your post kind of felt like a personal insult, in a way I guess. By the way, Neuraxis sucks balls imo. Anyway, carry on with your thread topic.