Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Thank you Gaby. That comment is appreciated more than you could possibly imagine.

And yes Susie, I went A LITTLE overboard on the highlights (twas a first for me, and it was misleading as to how much shit the hairdresser put on compared to the results, so I asked for more) but you have no idea how universally shite my hair can look 'normally' (half the reason I started growing it out in the first place in fact.) Tis also half the reason it has taken me this long to finally lop it off. That said, I was going to go with some sort of style cut shoulder length or above, but since the sides were so short, there was nothing to be done with it. Fret not though, I just have to start from scratch to work up something respectable.

P.S. No really Gaby, Ta.

perfecterror said:
hi:tickled:
mehat.gif

A+ would switch hats with 8)

don't be fooled by the innocent looking smile, in truth she is an evil person who killed her bunny and does not answer my sms or accept my humble invitations to my modest abode :yell:

Violet Baudelaire said:
don't be fooled by the innocent looking smile, in truth she is an evil person who killed her bunny and does not answer my sms or accept my humble invitations to my modest abode :yell:
Well, I love you too my friend. I have answered to almost every sms you've sent but I wasn't able to accept your invitations 'cos I didn't have even money to come there. :yell:

Oh Gaby! Have you seen my nose anywhere? I think I forgot it to your place last time I was there. Haven't seen my nose ever since. So would you do me a favour and check if I really buried it to Pessi's pot? :wave:

And thank you Susie! :D

We'd have to know what your nose looks like first. An unedited pic of your face would be good. :p *starts looking*

you don't reaaaaally love me you're just being sarcastic, arent you :(

i dont get the nose comment. and pessi is dying. slowly and painfully. i inflict pain and suffering upon all living things, apparently. i will be a horrible mom, i knew that since i got my tamagotchi and it didnt live more than a day :(