Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

You stuck your face in concrete in kindergarten?

That would explain a lot..... :p

Actually the BasilisK and cameras are not on friendly terms. We don't work well with eachother.

My latest "I am bored" spree

IM001495.jpg

IM001493.jpg

And pics of me
IM001497.jpg

IM001486.jpg

hey! I know someone who has that exact same t as you are wearing in your last pic manuel. I don't think I've seen them wear it yet though.

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

3cf89c13.jpg

1e5e47f4.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

Yeah they used to sell that Arcturus t on theendrecords.com but I don't think they do it anymore,I want to re-buy it.I also saw one of the masquerade in a store,I am so gonna buy it

are those meant to be shots of your ass, spike? :p well, seriously, beautiful place

I liked you better without moustache manuel, but that's just me

And here I thought I'd cleverly hid my arse in the Foliage. ;) Anyway, cos I was trying to get me in the frame, those pics above are not a patch on the ones I took of the place WITHOUT me in it. Will upload them later for you to see.

@Manuel: DEFINITELY pick up that LMI T dude! I haven't seen it for sale in aaaages. Oh, and you could always ask my friend who hasn't worn their shirt if you can buy it off them. ;)

you look like shit manuel. and guess what, my 'don't care' phase lasted for 6 years. let's see you top that. :Smug: