Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

:OMG:

I was born there and lived there for 9 years before coming to Secondary school in England. And I visit every holiday.....3-4 times a year.

Thats alright then. I was just making sure you had so much pride with "reason" too.

I hate people that are half italian, or half anything and are so proud of their nationality, not the country they live in, yet they don't know or have anything to do with it.

I've probably already said this, anyway i'm full italian, but i live in Australia, my family does the Italian thing and yeah i'm proud of my bloodline, but i don't see it fit for me to showcase i'm Italiano as i have never been to Italy or speak the language.

Awesome pics Miltbrand, headbutt and destroy :kickass:

Thats alright then. I was just making sure you had so much pride with "reason" too.

I hate people that are half italian, or half anything and are so proud of their nationality, not the country they live in, yet they don't know or have anything to do with it.

I've probably already said this, anyway i'm full italian, but i live in Australia, my family does the Italian thing and yeah i'm proud of my bloodline, but i don't see it fit for me to showcase i'm Italiano as i have never been to Italy or speak the language.

Awesome pics Miltbrand, headbutt and destroy :kickass:

Yeh im 3/4 Italian, ive said this somewhere already aswell, but I totally understand your point. I know people that are 1/4 something and they go on about they are that nationality bla bla but they've never been there.
Take a trip to Italy, some places are awesome, gotta keep all your belongings taped to you though, the fuckers rob the shit out of everyone. Haha

Neuro, looking hot as always.

So like, is it a requirement for the females of this board to post inane amounts of pics of themselves? If so, I'm way behind :p

366736100_a2db1d8a37.jpg

Tis true.

I think that there should be a UM calendar. I think we could get hotties for each month.

So like, is it a requirement for the females of this board to post inane amounts of pics of themselves? If so, I'm way behind :p

366736100_a2db1d8a37.jpg

:p Your exactly right, you better hop to it Edit: WOW your sig has heaps of photos, you got some really great stuff there, i don't know if your user name suits you though bwah

~Neurotica (nice pics by the way :oops: , spastic ink style spray mask)

Faith No More* i definetly want to go one year and visit my cousin when gods of metal is on :kickass:
They seem to like there power and trad metal over there, so to fit in and not get my shit stolen i might have to wear ball popping tight leather pants with a bum bag underneath them, wait untill the ladies find out my "huge package" is just a bum with a zipper :loco: