Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

What part of BC? I was actually in BC last week. A friend and I spent a few days in Victoria and Vancouver for a long overdue vacation. It's beautiful up there I took about 600 photos (photographic orgasm!) And I miss the weather. California heat sucks!

Great pics, and yeah for the most part BC is beautiful hence the phrase "Beautiful British Columbia" especially Vancouver Island and its beaches. I live in Kamloops actually, but I was born in Nanaimo which isn't that far from Victoria and briefly lived in Tofino. I absolutely love tofino though, great beaches, air, wheather, rain, and trees etc but in the past 5-10 or so years there has been so many tourists and people deciding to live there - I hate that. It's a tiny place but if you do live there, the property/house you own is worth a TON of money.

and stop using BC. Everytime I think you're talking about me :p

pttf, you wish! ...er, trust me, being a guy and getting compliments from other guys can be sometimes weird or creepy and I don't really recommend it...

um, not to sound like a hypocrite:
*apologizes* to Deadly for all those compliments. Gah, you must hate gettng compliments from guys, just tell me to shut up if it ever bothers you :p :saint:

I've actually never seen a pic of you before, and well, I assumed you were a guy cause whenever I see you post, I think of your avatar lol

That's a cute pussy ya got there. And 14, wow that's pretty old. My kitty is about 7, his name is Wicked.

436957081_f4e17ba15b.jpg

That's a 'wicked' cat...I've always wanted a black cat. :)

He may look wicked, but really he's a scaredy cat.

Those pictures of BC were pretty awesome. I'm sure it made for a great vacation.

It was a great vacation! Took 7 days off from work, coming home was hard to say the least. Made no real plans other then making it to BC. Made impromtu stops along the way in Portland and Seattle.

i had a black cat when i was young, i called him "Boule de Poils" (Ball of Fur), because when he was asleep he looked like a small ball. He was very cute, but i used to live near a road were cars drove too fast so, guess what happened to my poor kitty ...

um, not to sound like a hypocrite:
*apologizes* to Deadly for all those compliments. Gah, you must hate gettng compliments from guys, just tell me to shut up if it ever bothers you :p :saint:

you are forgiven :lol:
myeah, it's nice to get compliments through the internetz :loco: :zombie: :p
especially because i'm quite the anti-social person in real life, and the first person looking at me gets this --> :err:
:lol: :lol: :lol: yes, it's sad, i know :lol:

you are forgiven :lol:
myeah, it's nice to get compliments through the internetz :loco: :zombie: :p
especially because i'm quite the anti-social person in real life, and the first person looking at me gets this --> :err:
:lol: :lol: :lol: yes, it's sad, i know :lol:

:)

I'm pretty much the same way, I'm a weirdo...but that's if people even notice me! It was especially like that when I went to school. :lol:
But aww, that's not cool. I would have thought people would be more like --> :worship: :p

@Dark Silence: Did you get to see Mt. Saint Helens? The weather was fucked when I was there. There was no visibility :cry:

yeah, I saw it. We even wanted to go to the top of it, but it was full of snow (and it was April :p). So after a while we were driving, here comes more and more snow, and we just had a rented car so we werent able o drive in all that snow.

http://www.konnor.tjwuppert.net/Jud/photogalleries/photos/USA/Hpim0403.jpg
http://www.konnor.tjwuppert.net/Jud/photogalleries/photos/USA/Hpim0404.jpg