This is me a couple years ago with long hair. Now you know why I ct it.:p

MeatTBI.jpg

^holy shit! you're sooooooooooo totally hot, really, omg! *faints*

@Mannequin: rrrrawz

+ for old time's sake,
new year's:
DSCN1825.jpg

the guy with the beer, touching himself and smiling is my bf, haha. ^^

I can't be bothered checking but do any of your posts make sense/contain one or less smiley faces? :err::worship:waah::p

:OMG:If I wont to use more than one smiley/Emoticon in one sitting I shall...:)

You can use up2 15 Smileys/Emoticons if you wish...:headbang::kickass:

I like to use them to express what I'm saying/feeling...:cool:

If you don't like it...:yuk:

Don't read it...:Smug:

But don't have ago at me for something that we all can do...:lol::headbang::p

got it:loco:

Now the *Black Death* surly you know about it?

:OMG:If I wont to use more than one smiley/Emoticon in one sitting I shall...:)

You can use up2 15 Smileys/Emoticons if you wish...:headbang::kickass:

I like to use them to express what I'm saying/feeling...:cool:

If you don't like it...:yuk:

Don't read it...:Smug:

But don't have ago at me for something that we all can do...:lol::headbang::p

got it:loco:

Now the *Black Death* surly you know about it?

I am not having a go at you and, yes, I am somewhat informed upon both the bubonic and pneumonic plague.

I just find the idea of taking them pretty sickening, let alone sharing them on forums. And yes, it's because im overly jealous as no one will touch me.

(quote)no one will touch me...:zombie: This is how I came up with the "Black Death" and when England had the Black Death men would walk the streets ringing a bell shouting ":yell:""Bring Out Ya Dead"

I can't be bothered checking but do any of your posts make sense/contain one or less smiley faces? :err::loco::worship:waah::p

If you can't be bothered...:rolleyes: well then that will make two of us...:erk:

I am not having a go at you and, yes, I am somewhat informed upon both the bubonic and pneumonic plague.

And if your not taking the piss wot are you doing...:confused:

HAVE A NICE DAY..:)

I just find the idea of taking them pretty sickening, let alone sharing them on forums. And yes, it's because im overly jealous as no one will touch me.

I just find them annoying because the reason you share pictures of you and your gf on a forum is so people can know what you look like. Its just stupid because you can't see their faces.

It's stupid because they are being attention whores and going 'LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM WITH MY PARTNER! AREN'T YOU SO JEALOUS?'

Seriously, fuck off. No one gives a fuck.

Grímhildr;6895336 said:

you both look happy ^^

Pictures like that piss me off.

maybe you need mental help then?
i'm sorry, but if you hate people taking pics and posting them in the 'own-picture-section' why the hell are you here in this thread? if it's their so-called 'happiness' you're pissed off about get outside, ffs.

you can share pics with anyone, as long as they're okay with the interwebz-exposure, i reckon. and if you don't like it, that's too bad for you, don't be a sourpuss :p