Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

l_051762e9eb1857c1b32060f634fe8c9f.jpg

l_bd455626a201ea2c98653011408260ca.jpg

Grímhildr;6959769 said:
Yar. :]

Hummm ... Is someone being pervy? :p

No just funning with you, It was your expressions on your face's that got me going. It seems some people don't like pics/photo's posted up, I say good on ya if you know how to...:headbang:

As a newcomer told me, Its nice to see the face you are actually talking too...Thanks *Sweet*..:kickass:

I hope you weren't offended, if yes I do apologise...:)

cheers:kickass:maiden1

No just funning with you, It was your expressions on your face's that got me going. It seems some people don't like pics/photo's posted up, I say good on ya if you know how to...:headbang:

As a newcomer told me, Its nice to see the face you are actually talking too...Thanks *Sweet*..:kickass:

I hope you weren't offended, if yes I do apologise...:)

Ahh, yeah, we were looking goofy hah, or atleast I was. But nah, wasn't offended at all. :)

Grímhildr;6960815 said:
Ahh, yeah, we were looking goofy hah, or atleast I was. But nah, wasn't offended at all. :)

That's good because that wasn't my intent...:kickass:

It's just a shame other people ain't as happy as yourself's maybe they wouldn't bitch as much.....:erk:...you can only help so many...:)

That's good because that wasn't my intent...:kickass:

It's just a shame other people ain't as happy as yourself's maybe they wouldn't bitch as much.....:erk:...you can only help so many...:)

*shrug* I suppose true happiness would come from oneself anyway ... I mean, you can't care about anything if you can't even care about yourself. =o
that's what I think atleast ...

Grímhildr;6961385 said:
*shrug* I suppose true happiness would come from oneself anyway ... I mean, you can't care about anything if you can't even care about yourself. =o
that's what I think atleast ...

so true...:)