Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

:eek: NO!! Hearse, think carefully about what you're saying here... just because you've begged to see more pictures of me (and even if I did take more pics, I'm definitely not wearing that), doesn't mean I want to see more of you. :p

For the record, this is what you get when you try and disturb me while I'm UM'ing/Gaming.... as 'Sagey' found out......... :D

mypic78.jpg

:eek: :ill: Spike! :yuk: Argh! :erk: :err:

Here's more of me and my fuzz :lol:

roxor87.jpg

roxor85.jpg

emm yeah, could have made them smaller but was too lazy... broandband for life! :p

nice amount of alcohol, you've got up there on the shelf (or is it a cupboard... ah, whatever), viking :)

i may post some pics of me after my journey to austria, next week...

oi thank you, thank you :)

It's my little brother's collection of beer bottles you see ;)
He's only 16 and a half but he kicks ass, yeah! I never thought I'd say that, and it's totally untrue, but rocks! :rocks:
:)

Originally posted by Northern Viking
:eek: :ill: Spike! :yuk: Argh! :erk: :err:

Here's more of me and my fuzz :lol:

emm yeah, could have made them smaller but was too lazy... broandband for life! :p

I'm NOT quoting those bloody images!! 56k for life!! (more like a life sentence of 56k... :( )

Anywho, [dry sarcasm]Thanks Northern Viking... Thanks a bloody lot! [/dry sarcasm]

:p

Oh and dude, your mug rocks!! My hair is reserved for scaring little children (when not in a hair tie), but you seem to have gone the whole nine yards! (beard and all) :eek:

Have you ever actaully been mistaken for a viking? :rolleyes:

Viking's pics actually scared me (as well as my bandwidth). If I ever chanced-upon him naked in the woods, I would hunt him down out of philanthropist fear for humanity.