Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

oh thanks Hearse, I didn't even notice the stickers until you pointed them out. Now I will have nightmares of butterflies attacking me from the computer screan heh.

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Hey, Lizard and Rustymetal, could you use bigger pictures nextime?
Buy a bigger monitor, 15" isn't top-of-the-range any more y'know... :p

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom
2.jpg

you don't look as dorky as I thought :eek: :eek: :eek:

As men with small penises say (so I'm told), "size isn't everything".
penises? wouldn't it be better to use the singular form even if "men" is plural? just wondering... :rolleyes:

:lol: Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance between Voice Of God's picture and his new avatar? No offence, I'm not saying it's anything more than coincidence.

Ja ja ja...:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, i might seem a stupid, but... what's coming out of the figure's head in voice of god's avatar? :eek:
and, since you two seem to notice a similarity between the avatar and his pic, where has that thing gone in the real voice of god?

*laughs*

:lol: Is it just me or is there a striking resemblance between Voice Of God's picture and his new avatar?

:lol: It's just the black and white thing... right? Right? :D

Originally posted by mourningstar

where has that thing gone in the real voice of god?

That "thing" is on it's rightful place, though I think it would be lot more fun attached to my forehead like in the avatar. :)

Originally posted by Voice of God
That "thing" is on it's rightful place, though I think it would be lot more fun attached to my forehead like in the avatar. :)
at first i thought that was the peak of a cap :oops:
i'm an innocent girl :saint: