Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

cradle of filth not sith at all...
let's start with this... the principle of evil made flesh and vempire are very good albums then they become commercialized and the music become to kitschy black metal.. i love the old stuff but i love the "new" stuff to and i think even if this change was without the commercialized i was love cradle of filth, they are really not the black metal band i hear but they are not SITH!!!

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Hey, nothing...What kinda double-pedal does (or did) your drummer have?

He uses Iron Cobras. If you want a full list of his equipment, you can check out our site here. To everyone that cares: There's more pics of me too...just don't make fun of me (I get made fun of a lot :( )

Originally posted by sexualist death
dani filth have a fucking good voice but dani he is fag and i dont like his personality at all he is fucking egomaniac.

Ja ja ja :lol: .... I don`t agree about their voice..... but the second part is absoluttelly true

Originally posted by nØthing
He uses Iron Cobras. If you want a full list of his equipment, you can check out our site here. To everyone that cares: There's more pics of me too...just don't make fun of me (I get made fun of a lot :( )

:( He can afford better! :cry: I'm listinin to some of your stuff. Its not bad at all! ;)

Ok, I think it's my turn to send my mug here....accidently I DO have a picture of me tho it's not a good one...It's taken about three weeks ago at a Halloween party we had in our English teacher's house and one guy had a digicam with him. And he decided to take a pic of me when I was about to burst in laughter and then the flash was so bright and....:cry:

Anyhoo..

Click and laugh

Choose '2 Descriped Photos'

me, dont ask why im showing the heartagram, just random pictures I took for something else, only ones I have

mebelt.jpg

meheart.jpg