Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Now Chris helped me out with the pic hosting!

Me:

Lolita1.jpg

Lolita5.jpg

Rusty said:
Fortunately, I don't see Spike. His hair is scary. :ill:

Hey! :yell:

Demonic Rapture said:
See, Spike? :erk:

Not really. All I SEE here is that women's taste in men still doesn't seem to be based on any sound principle. ;)

But I'm going to shut up now about this anyway, 'cos something very strange seems to be going on in this thread which I can't seem to put my finger on.... :confused: :bah:

Spike

P.S.
Violet Baudelaire said:
ah i was just joking, i always smile goofily in pictures, see:
sheep.jpg
Oh, and be careful there Violet..... your picture is probably making people like static over in the Opeth forums rather horny, but suprisingly enough this would not be due to you most nymph like prescence... :Smug:

Hint: "Baaaaa!!!" ;)

Spike said:
Not really. All I SEE here is that women's taste in men still doesn't seem to be based on any sound principle. ;)

But I'm going to shut up now about this anyway, 'cos something very strange seems to be going on in this thread which I can't seem to put my finger on.... :confused: :bah:

Spike

I think the taste lies in not being attracted to goofy looking guys with short hair. You know, like myself. Otherwise it'd break some kind of metalhead chick tradition. I'd say that would be painfully obvious. Oh well, can't change anyones taste. :p

Reactions: ante
yes Spike, for some reason guys are always drooling for whats *behind* me in pictures, such as sheep, other guys, what not :p

those are cool photos Lolita.

Demonic Rapture, you look fine, you're acting as if you were deformed! i dont think youre bad looking at all.

Demonic Rapture said:
I think the taste lies in not being attracted to goofy looking guys with short hair. You know, like myself. Otherwise it'd break some kind of metalhead chick tradition. I'd say that would be painfully obvious. Oh well, can't change anyones taste. :p

Yes, but we already know that you're FUGLY. :Smug:

But that still doesn't explain MY sitiuation... and why some of teh women folk here are going slightly more 'goo-goo-gaa-gaa' over Collapsed Generation than is the norm for these forums...... I mean, it can't be the expression on his face ('I'm an angsty brooding and introspective teen, please lub me! :oops: ).... that would be just... preposterous!!

Spike ;)

P.S. In case you missed it my friend, the majority of this post was in jest.

You my friend, are NOT Fugly!! :loco:

I mean, you're no Fabio... ;), but you're no slouch either!

Thanks for the compliments Violet Baudelaire and Nevershine :p.

Edit: Thanks Coronerox :) your pic is amazing too. Can't rep you yet though...

@ Violet: your pic is cool too. You've got a nice smile :).

Reactions: Tristessa
Spike said:

But that still doesn't explain MY sitiuation... and why some of teh women folk here are going slightly more 'goo-goo-gaa-gaa' over Collapsed Generation than is the norm for these forums...... I mean, it can't be the expression on his face ('I'm an angsty brooding and introspective teen, please lub me! :oops: ).... that would be just... preposterous!!

Spike ;)

To tell you the truth, I can't see the difference in getting goo-goo-gaa-gaa'ed over than not to be goo-goo-gaa-gaa'ed over. ;)

By the way, I am smiling in the picture. :cool:

And lolita vampire, you're just beautiful.

Reactions: Lolita Vampiriá
Spike said:

Spike ;)

Thanks, Spike. I think... :Smug: :p

Ok, you're cute, just get rid of your inferiority complex. That doesn't help you at all.

Oh, and, you are stunning..., you really look like him. Doesn't matter if it helps you or not.

Well, I don't do things like this usually, so stop saying silly things.

Collapse Generation said:
To tell you the truth, I can't see the difference in getting goo-goo-gaa-gaa'ed over than not to be goo-goo-gaa-gaa'ed over. ;)

By the way, I am smiling in the picture. :cool:

And lolita vampire, you're just beautiful.

You're kidding me!!

You're smiling in this picture!? :err:

mt.jpg

Oh dude, THAT's rich!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though man, I got nothin' against ya (in case you got that impression :erk: ) ....Just as long as all the photo's in your 'collection' don't consist of the same facial expresion ;)

It'd be like walking around wearing a permanent 'Magnum' look (from Zoolander) I'd have trouble taking you seriously eventually :Smug:

Caelestia said:
@Spike: It's the gummi bears ;)

And Fabio? EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :ill:

What about them... Ahhh I mean what gummi bears!!? :eek:

*Shhhh!!* :oops:

Oh, and I thought you'd like the Fabio comment. :Smug:

Demonic Rapture said:
Thanks, Spike. I think... :Smug: :p

Sheesh, can't you see a barley concealed compliment hidden amongst what would appear to be a clever insult when you see one? :rolleyes:

Men don't compliment other men on there looks, you git! :loco:

...Oh crap..... to late. :oops:

Oh, and thanks to Tristessa's latest post, I am now frim believer in reincarnation! :eek:

Spike

Reactions: Tristessa