Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
:lol: Not only does Rusty have his head on a poof (make of that what you will), he's just taken his lady's shoes off. Look!!

:lol:

Poor guy, cant you see he's tired after walking in high heels all day?

neww.jpg

neww4.jpg

MVC-019F.JPG

Ultima Ibanez Overlord said:
:lol: Not only does Rusty have his head on a poof (make of that what you will), he's just taken his lady's shoes off. Look!!
I think the only people to call it a 'poof' are probably all nesh southern pansies.

You've got me on the shoes though. :oops:

:p

mourningstar said:
i was thinking about your beard, too, anders. to tell the truth it reminded me of homer simpson :p

*hugs ante to be forgiven* :D

:lol: I´ll never forgive you :yell:
or hang on....did you say Homer? aaah :cool:

;)

@Rusty: great pic but was it comfortable to sleep like that or were you really tired? :lol:
:p

@tristessa awwww you rule

Rusty said:
I think the only people to call it a 'poof' are probably all nesh southern pansies.

*says the man who admits going around on high heels*

anyway, you know we appreciate you as you are, nothing will change after this confession :p

@ante: you've already forgiven me o_O you've already forgiven me o_O
and milan will defeat juve!! - even if rusty is on the other side of the barricade :yell:

Aww, thanks luvvie. :oops: And may I just say that is a divine blouse you're wearing. :D (feel free to imagine a limp wrist here)

And come on Juve!! :D :cool: Although it's not so bad Val, if Juve don't win then I hope Milan do.

:dopey: