Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

@hearse: *ahem* :oops:

@alienman: actually the coffees were about 10'537 or something, if we include also those 15 espressos :D aren't my eye bags simply adorable? :loco:

@ante: thank you :)

OMG I'll have trouble sleeping tonight :eek:
All those hot women :oops:

[Note to myself: You should go out more and meet real people more often]

Anyway... it's been quite some time since I last posted some of my fuzzy, pseudo-tr00 self here.. so :p

http://www.konnor.tjwuppert.net/mowle/02.05.2003%20Bild%20012.jpg
me and my best friend right after the final exams :)
http://www.konnor.tjwuppert.net/mowle/16.05.2003%20Bootshausparty%20061.jpg
again, 2 weeks later :eek:
http://www.konnor.tjwuppert.net/mowle/small_16.05.2003%20Bootshausparty%20070.jpg
Umm.. yeah that would go back to what I said in the beginning ;)

She's the one I mentioned in the other thread... in case anyone remembers :err:

@alienman: :D

@wandrail: thank you :)
i'm a curious monkey, you know, so i went to visit your band's website, which is err... scary? :p
and i've also listened to some of your *grrrarrwwrrrlll* songs :eek: nice, perhaps a bit too slow for my tastes :)
useless note: you look better with short hair ;)

Reactions: Tristessa
thanks Tristessa :)
She's the girl I mentioned in the time-machine thread... if I could Id go back and try out how we'd do as a couple.. because she was in love with me for a long time and I didnt know, and I didnt expect it either. I thought the fact that our relation was purely platonic was the precious thing about it.. because like that we could leave all the sexual-game stuff out. Apparently.. I was wrong :zzz:

Rei Toei said:
@alienman: :D

@wandrail: thank you :)
i'm a curious monkey, you know, so i went to visit your band's website, which is err... scary? :p
and i've also listened to some of your *grrrarrwwrrrlll* songs !:eek: nice, perhaps a bit too slow for my tastes :)
useless note: you look better with short hair ;)

Hahaha...scary? We're like...the choir boys of heavy metal, come on. We're so...virtuous. We find blasphemy and hate very distasteful. Black metallers at our shows would be pissed off because we'd crack jokes and smile. ANyway, the growling is over, and all those songs will disappear soon, now that we have gotten our sound down and eradicted members who objected to removing death vocals and adding DADGAD guitar, tin whistles and bagpipes and such. So give me a month or so and check the page again, it'll be completely different and nice :p. Thanks for showing some interest though -wipes a tear-.

...I was actually thinking about growing it (the hair) back out...or I just have to keep it super short like now. Its a hard decision for a guy to make, we, or I have no idea what to do with...hair.

Northern Viking said:
I thought the fact that our relation was purely platonic was the precious thing about it.. because like that we could leave all the sexual-game stuff out. Apparently.. I was wrong :zzz:

:erk: Yes, I know how you're feeling.
It is anything against sex, it's just that sometimes one want something platonic in a timid attempt of purity, when a relationship is so perfect that one don't want to spoil everything. Sex is always the one to blame, it's hard to make a perfect relationship land in the stinky earthly mud.

Urg..so I got bored tonight...
WARNING! NEW IMAGES OF ME!
jdizzle.jpg

Did you mention Hippies?
hippy.jpg

And what do I think of Hippies?
thumbsup1.jpg

Sorry about the crappiness of the images, it's a pencam...