Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Camera780.jpg

At the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Also very pretty :p

Hey Su, long time no see, eh? How are things?

On the photo subject, I recently got myself a digital camera, the first tryouts of which can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/engineseer/
I ordered a 40-150mm lense, cant wait! I'll post more varied photos then

Triple segments.

I like the pictures. Very nice one of Jude! I'm going to PM you guys and ask for your MSNs as I changed my address and we haven't chatted in ages. Things are well. :p

Whenever I do my eye liner like that it always gets all runny. I have yet to find one that actually stays. Very nice!

i cant use eyes liner, i can never make a straight line with it and it always en up looking really bad so i am not even trying to put on makeup any more :p

i cant use eyes liner, i can never make a straight line with it and it always en up looking really bad so i am not even trying to put on makeup any more :p

I have the same problem, so I don't even bother with it. It's a waste of time anyway. Especially when I get so many guys complimenting me on the fact that I don't wear makeup. :p

Very nice!!!!! I really love your hair and your eyes. I have insanely long hair and I always have those moments where I wish that I could have hair like yours. It would look dreadful on me, but it suits you very nicely.

I need to take a picture of my Decapitated shirt. I put pinned it back, opened the neck line, and putpink ribbons on it because it looked way too masculine on me. I find it difficult to find "girlie" sized shirts with really nice designs on them, so I always end up getting a men's small (which is rare, as sizes tend to only come in large, extra large and viking) or medium.