Recabinet Complete 2.0 - Fall Sale 80% Off!!!

I was in a similar situation, i bought it and have absolutely no regrets.
frankly, i now prefer the ReCabinet Ghandi IRs over the s-preshigh, which was also my personal favourite IR before getting ReCabinet.

Do It Man!!!!! :kickass:

if you miss out on this, i guarantee you will regret it some time, you'll be so mad that you will end up headbutting yourself in the face.
I've also moved from Catharsis to Recabinet. The Catharsis ones brought too much low end which resulted in my 7-string B string sound too boomy.

Great work Kazrog, thanks!
Mixing IRs of different mics but from the same cab rules
This suit is great for this.

Just dropping in to let you guys know that by popular demand, we've decided to extend the sale indefinitely. We've got some really cool stuff planned for next year. In the mean time, enjoy the sale, we're really happy to have all of the support and suggestions, you guys are helping to make this a better product over time!

Nice work on extending the sale. I'm sure there will be a lot more customers in the coming days. It's most likely a win-win for everybody, and a more applicable price for an IR library, with its inherent limitations.

Aye - great job Kazrog on extending this. I'll be telling everyone I can find that you have this going on. Great price for a great product and hopefully lots of customers for you - as Ermz said - a win-win for everyone.

I made a post over on the Cakewalk (Sonar) support forums letting the community over there know about this excellent product and price. Hope it spreads the word a little wider.

I couldn't be arsed to read through the whole thread but I'll lay this down on you.....

That was an "impulse" buy....

.....I'll get my coat.

i'll wait for the torrent! muhahahaha

joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking joking

hope it sells like hot cakes for ya's, as it is i have too many impulses

I've only just started messing around with IR's so this deal is timed to perfection for me.

Purchased and downloaded in super quick time... Now I just need my wife and boy to go to bed so I can play :)

Thank you thank you thank you!